Delisted 26. Luke Parks

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't mind the pick for a Rookie with a clearly well defined strength (his marking). His kicking action does concern. Lack of guidance + without watching the SANFL I'd imagine he doesn't have much kick variability in his arsenal as well so that's clearly his area of growth but think it's very fixable.

I didn't think I'd need to put in a sarcasm emoticon on that one ...

I remember taking my then 5yo daughter to Adelaide for a Port game in 2005 (the night game we drew) and found out the following day that the club was doing a kids clinic at Glenelg the following day so we went. It was line some sort of a shrine to Sticks, who was there are being feted left right and centre. Very approachable bloke but drew a huge crowd to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given he was part of the Swans academy before joining Glenelg, do we still get 2 x 1st rounders for him when we trade him to Adelaide in 10 years?

Or is there a 20% discount?

Last edited:
Got a bad feeling about this one. We never get anyone good from Glenelg - at least not when they have a mullett.

thylacine60, how did you let ian post this without responding something about palindromic suburbs?

You're slipping!

Got a bad feeling about this one. We never get anyone good from Glenelg - at least not when they have a mullett.

Also, we had a Mullett a couple of years ago. It didn't work out very well.....

OK.... that's three in a row from me. Giving myself a timeout now...

Is it just me or do people think FerrisB actually looks like his profile photo ?? :D :D :D

I'm a mix between my profile pic and Rick Moranis.

I don't know exactly, but if I had to split it, I'd guess maybe 101% Rick Moranis and -1% my profile pic....?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back