Player Watch Rory Atkins - Left for Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm betting that he goes all Colin Miller

Ih70BG.jpg

As long as he doesn't have the coloured hair when he comes up against Liberatore he'll be fine ;)

Jake Lever came into work today and i asked him about the Rat's hair.... he said we should wait and see this weekend

He said it's even crazier.... but he said i had to wait for the shock factor and wouldn't elaborate......can;t wait to see it!

Drugs Are Bad Mackay? will be sure to love it!

Spiky-Blonde-Fanned-Mohawk.jpg

Please God like this.

Please.

Spiky-Blonde-Fanned-Mohawk.jpg

Please God like this.

Please.

Saw a student walking towards the graduation ceremonies the other week who had a mohawk pretty close to that one, and he's carrying his mortarboard in his hand and I could not figure out how he was going to get it to stay on his head. Or if it was really going to mess up his hair.

http://www.aflplayers.com.au/article/qa-rory-atkins/

Q&A — RORY ATKINS
By Simon Legg Jun 29, 2017
"Yeah, that’s right. I feel like right now, under-18s have too much say with who they want to play with and who they don’t want to play with. They want to stay at home and they let that be known. I was just happy to get the opportunity, and it has been a good thing for me to come to Adelaide and get away from my friends so I could focus on football. It has benefitted me greatly."

http://www.aflplayers.com.au/article/qa-rory-atkins/

Q&A — RORY ATKINS
By Simon Legg Jun 29, 2017
"Moving to Adelaide has honestly been the best thing for me because it has made me grow up a lot quicker. There’s nothing back home that I need that I don’t have here, my living is sorted and I’m incredibly relaxed. I get on well with all the players, all the coaches and I run by the motto that if isn’t broken, don’t fix it. I’m happy in Adelaide and enjoying my time, and the group isn’t far off success. Hopefully we can play later in September than we have in the last few years"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daresay it was his mates who held him back as a junior and the reason he went so late in the draft.

Had he been drafted by a Vic club would probably be out of the AFL system by now. He would be that bloke at the pub who could have made it if "things went the right way". Downing pints with the bad influences that kept him there.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This is a kid who left the AIS due to poor attitude and work ethic.

He gets up at 4am on his days off to work at Morphettville helping horse trainers.

And now this. He does need to take his game to the next level but his attitude is right for it.

Bit hot and cold, but if he can bring intensity and the right mind set to 9 out of 10 games a year, he'll be an absolute weapon. It's the only thing holding him back from being a top shelf outside midfielder

Games-wise:

Dean Cox 290
Matt Priddis 221
Quinten Lynch 209
Chad Fletcher 179
Mark Nicoski 112
Brett Jones 102
Jeremy McGovern 59
Kasey Green 54
Ashton Hams 39
Jaymie Graham 37
Steven Armstrong 36
Jamie Bennell 30
Callum Sinclair 29
Beau Maister 23
Jamie McNamara 19
Ryan Davis 14
Andrew Strijk 13
Lewis Stevenson 10
Chad Jones 7
Callum Wilson 7
Adam Cockie 7
Aaron Edwards 4
Brent Tuckey 3
Zack Beeck 1
Drew Petrie 1

TOTAL: 1506

Michael Doughty 231
Ben Rutten 229
Nathan Bock 113
Martin Mattner 98
Matthew Wright 94
Ricky Henderson 90
Rory Laird 76
Jared Petrenko 76
Matthew Jaensch 74
Charlie Cameron 54
Kyle Hartigan 56
Ben Marsh 48
Jonathon Griffin 41
Hayden Skipworth 39
James Gallagher 38
Brodie Martin 38
Ian Callinan 32
Luke Thompson 20
Jake Kelly 14
Sudjai Cook 7
Matthew Golding 7
Justin Cicolella 5
Stuart Bown 4
Dean Howard 2
Reilly O'Brien 2
Tim McIntyre 1
John Hinge 1

TOTAL: 1490

Will do totals after my meeting

edit: Have finished this now, and put the totals in. Actually, I'll do a new post so someone actually sees it after all that work...
Didn't we get Goodwin in the rookie draft as well? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_AFL_draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back