How Crow Can You Go? An Adelaide Football Club Saga

Where will Adelaide finish?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

O' captain! my captain!
Saw that live on Foxtel. Well done on capturing ‘the moment’.

Could not believe that their fearless captain would squib it like that. So I rewound and watched it again. Yup. Confirmed. Squibbed it. No wonder they rollover when the going gets tough.

Ironically enough the bloke who went hard at the ball was the opposition captain. Premiership captain. Tells a story..

Saw that live on Foxtel. Well done on capturing ‘the moment’.

Could not believe that their fearless captain would squib it like that. So I rewound and watched it again. Yup. Confirmed. Squibbed it. No wonder they rollover when the going gets tough.

Ironically enough the bloke who went hard at the ball was the opposition captain. Premiership captain. Tells a story..
I’d swear he was a ballet dancer the way those feet prop into the atmosphere away from the ball...angelic. Lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They'll smash Melbourne next week.

They've been unlucky to lose the last two weeks.

Their record should have told a different story.
You have a lot of pro Adelaide posts, this is not the thread for them.

Just have to let it go, let's face it we are handing the number one pick to Adelaide.

We've got Stocker now and he'll be a damn good player for us.
Exactly right. I am not pissed off with our recruitment over the last few years, SOS has done a great job with our list. We still have one of the most talented lists, but we don't have a coach that can deliver results with that list.

I wonder if Walker was the most-damaged Crows from the GF loss? He seems an absolute shadow of the player he used to be or looked like he could be. The GIF above is glaring, but there's similar examples frequently where he gets meekly out-marked, should crash a pack but doesn't or the team really needs something and he is nowhere to be seen.

He has size, decent enough mobility, a thunderous kick - it's surprising to me how ineffective he is out there. He should have been dropped some time back, if the Crows were serious. They might need to move on from Walker, or at least do something very different with him to get him in the right headspace.

Kane McGoodwin think you might be going a tad early, plus I if I was you, I would be more worried about your lot missing finals, especially with you captain shirking contact;)
Still willing to take a $1K bet you won't be in the bottom 2?

We should still make the finals, but top 4 chances look cooked.

Tex needs a rest. Release the Fog!

That's how brave you lot are, no one was willing to take it then

Finals? Might scrape in, but after stating at the start of the season I thought you would make finals, seems that you may struggle now. Lose to the Demons and you have no hope

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. You will not make finals.
Losing all your home games.
Captain exposed as soft.
Gibbs dropped...twice this year.
Jenkins dropped for the last month.
Pyke has lost the players (actually lost them last year).
You are in disarray.
Stocker and pick 8 will do nicely.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back