Pick Swap 2019 - How Crow Can You Go?

Where will Adelaide finish?

• Total voters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RobR

Club Legend
AFL Club
Carlton
Steady on..you realise Sloane is also a captain and he is no ballet dancer..every bit as tough as cripps at the contest
Steady on mate this is our thread, just like your thread we can say what we like. At least you get the right to reply on ours.On Sloane he is a gun.

gandaal

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Went through the ladder predictor twice. Once with my actual realistic selections, and once with best case scenario.

I had us finishing 15th. Sadly I had Adelaide finishing 4th.

My best case scenario (unrealistic to be honest) attempt had us finishing 9th. It had Adelaide finishing 11th.

AB_Blue

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Went through the ladder predictor twice. Once with my actual realistic selections, and once with best case scenario.

I had us finishing 15th. Sadly I had Adelaide finishing 4th.

My best case scenario (unrealistic to be honest) attempt had us finishing 9th. It had Adelaide finishing 11th.
If our intentions were to always trade out Adelaide’s 2019 first then where we finish is irrelevant

We picked up a player we rated with a pick we didn’t have before

If Adelaide get down the pecking order as a result it’s good business for them and if Stocker realises his full potential good business for us.

If pick 12-18 lands us Papley or someone else we have identified then bloody great.

I’m totally glass half full on this trade....regardless of where we finish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Moderator #4,839

jezzajay

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sturt, 49ers, Giants, Lakers
AFL Club
Carlton
You know he still thinks trading pick 1 for Lukocious and Rankine is viable...:drunk:
I just went and had a read, i don't know what's worse, thinking he can get those players with pick 1 or wanting to use pick 1 on two players who have shown nothing.

Last edited:

Arr0w

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Still think Lukosius will be the best player from last year's draft.

Rankine is a freak, but his defensive side has always been conditional and not sure he will ever build enough endurance and or fitness to play meaningful minutes through the middle. Not surprising he pinged a hammy

No way the Crows get their hands on either of these kids with our pick, especially in this draft

AFL Club
Carlton
Let's be honest we didn't start the year how we wanted but we have the chance to win another 5 to 6 games and it won't be such a problem not that I care about it anyway... I don't mind stocker Adelaide supporters actually saying that he hasn't shown anything to show he will make it when he isn't even ten games in is really just comforting themselves I don't see the pick coming back being any lower than 10 and the pick going out any higher than 3 or 4 is what it is I don't mind the trade at all it's not like we don't have enough kids on our list already lol

Top Bottom