How Crow Can You Go? An Adelaide Football Club Saga

Where will Adelaide finish?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick 5 for Pick 11? and Pick 19. I would much rather Pick 5. From what I see from Stocker so far, he hasn't even justified Pick 19. Look how well Xavier Durusma has done at Pick 18.

I think we should have drafted Ian Hill instead of Stocker. He will be a decent small forward.

I don’t think this post will age well. But I speculate.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Let's re visit this in 5 years shall we when it's actually relevant

Be waiting more than 5 years to see Adelaide relevant mate …. just sayin.

You should go check out what many on our board actually think - they are doom and gloom and think we might lose the game. I don't see it that way and even allowing for the upturn in Carltons performances, I would expect the crows to win and win well as we bat deeper and statistically have the 3rd best defence in the comp which will help to limit Carltons chances going forward
Ever heard of a bloke Teague ?? Great coach in the "scoring goals department"..
Some of your mob said so themselves

Ever heard of a bloke Teague ?? Great coach in the "scoring goals department"..
Some of your mob said so themselves
yep..he was great for us and we miss him and he has got Carlton playing better footy...but I maintain that right now the crows still have greater depth, more experience and a more rounded game plan and should win the game (there is approx 30% between the teams, although it will be closer since teague took over)..whether they do is another matter entirely?

yep..he was great for us and we miss him and he has got Carlton playing better footy...but I maintain that right now the crows still have greater depth, more experience and a more rounded game plan and should win the game (there is approx 30% between the teams, although it will be closer since teague took over)..whether they do is another matter entirely?
I really hope Gibba plays and hits a few of our blokes lace out ..
What on earth have you lot done to him ..

First time that I've seen % used to justify why a team should win. Also impressive that you were keen to include the 8% extra that you got for flogging the sun's last week. Being flat track bullies like the crows means that your percentage is generally good. Suspect that your boys need to worry about Friday night first and foremost.

First time that I've seen % used to justify why a team should win. Also impressive that you were keen to include the 8% extra that you got for flogging the sun's last week. Being flat track bullies like the crows means that your percentage is generally good. Suspect that your boys need to worry about Friday night first and foremost.
yes we do (in bold - 50/50 game)..but the flat track bullies comment is a good one..we have fallen short V Geelong x 2, fell short V WCE and also port in a showdown recently, but torched GC, beat an undermanned richmond and beat GWS at home. We generally don't struggle too much against the lower ranked teams and that makes me confident we will do ok V Carlton next week ;)

yes we do (in bold - 50/50 game)..but the flat track bullies comment is a good one..we have fallen short V Geelong x 2, fell short V WCE and also port in a showdown recently, but torched GC, beat an undermanned richmond and beat GWS at home. We generally don't struggle too much against the lower ranked teams and that makes me confident we will do ok V Carlton next week ;)
I think it’s more likely we lose than win to you blokes but I hope you are happy to pop back in if it’s under 3 goals. It won’t be a big win if you do win.

look, we are no premiership threat this year..on form we are probably lucky to be inside the top 8. If we win this week, we have the 17th ranked team next week - win both and we are on 11 wins. St Kilda to come after that in Adelaide - won't be easy but at home, hopefully we get the chocolates to go to 12 wins which this year is going to mean finals. I'll take that if it turns out that way and at the same time if Melbourne can grab an extra win or 2, it should mean pick 2 for us and that will be a great return for us. Lets see how the next fortnight plays out for both teams

Adelaide's problem is its coach is better than its players and its coach aint that good. Watching Adelaide is like watching masters doubles at wimbledon.....old, slow and a bit charming

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The pre-game entertainment should be fascinating. Lot's of chest puffing and giggling by Adelaide and even when the game starts, seeing Tex wet his pants trying to get out of the way of a Jones spoil should be hilarious.
Doesn't matter about ladder position, if we bring the intensity and intent of the last few weeks it's a winable game for Carlton. Unless we start slipping up on Adelaide's Salty Eye Precipitation.

The pre-game entertainment should be fascinating. Lot's of chest puffing and giggling by Adelaide and even when the game starts, seeing Tex wet his pants trying to get out of the way of a Jones spoil should be hilarious.
Doesn't matter about ladder position, if we bring the intensity and intent of the last few weeks it's a winable game for Carlton. Unless we start slipping up on Adelaide's Salty Eye Precipitation.
All good..if we are having a laugh then teague should tie a wad of $100 notes to the footy..that way that money hungry grub mcgovern might actually chase the thing around the ground..maybe a bucket of KFC at 1/4 time might help energise him as well:p

All good..if we are having a laugh then teague should tie a wad of $100 notes to the footy..that way that money hungry grub mcgovern might actually chase the thing around the ground..maybe a bucket of KFC at 1/4 time might help energise him as well:p
I don’t blame McGovern for his ill discipline with his diet. He’d be still traumatised by being made to eat lawn grubs camping with your mob.

Yep, the poor habits he picked up at his previous club will take a bit of work to reverse. Never fear, Russell's on the case. Another pre-season or two and Gov will be ready to show what he can really do. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back