How Crow Can You Go? An Adelaide Football Club Saga

Where will Adelaide finish?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
like we're gonna faint from shame if our pick is a few more down the pecking order than theirs - talk about a pointless pissing competition

No pissing competition is pointless … unless of course its very windy ……..

Stocker is for free already in my mind. I went into draft day thinking we had no picks between 1 and 69, and hey presto all of a sudden we get another pick out of thin air. Boy oh boy, I love this kid Stocker already from everything I seen and heard from him. Has real depth of character I like and sounds like fierce footballer to add to mids. If we finish 12th next year and they 13th, happy to have a pick earlier in next draft than I expected. We probably likely to trade it anyway. We pretty much got enough youth in recent drafts we can trade next year's first rounder for something more immediately helpfully for 2020 and top up again at draft in 2021.

Stocker the glam boy rocker~

Stocker is for free already in my mind. I went into draft day thinking we had no picks between 1 and 69, and hey presto all of a sudden we get another pick out of thin air. Boy oh boy, I love this kid Stocker already from everything I seen and heard from him. Has real depth of character I like and sounds like fierce footballer to add to mids. If we finish 12th next year and they 13th, happy to have a pick earlier in next draft than I expected. We probably likely to trade it anyway. We pretty much got enough youth in recent drafts we can trade next year's first rounder for something more immediately helpfully for 2020 and top up again at draft in 2021.

Yep. We turned 1 first round pick into 2. It really is that simple.

We have picked Stocker NOW and we will pick another next year or use it for a trade. Up to us to get it right. Number is irrelevant. It was a great move.

Once again, on pure numbers (and the numbers don't lie):

#19 = 948 points

If Carlton finish 18th in 2019 (five year average = 3.6 season wins)
Adelaide lose if they finish 17th or 16th
Break even deal if Adelaide finish 15th
Adelaide win if they finish 14th+

If Carlton finish 17th in 2019 (5YA = 4.2 wins)
Adelaide lose if they finish 12th or below
Break even deal if Adelaide finish 11th
Adelaide win if they finish 10th+

If Carlton finish 16th in 2019 (5YA = 4.8 wins)
Adelaide lose if they finish 8th or below
Break even deal if Adelaide finish 7th
Adelaide win if they finish 6th+

If Carlton finish 15th in 2019 (5YA = 6 wins)
Adelaide lose if they finish 4th or below
Break even deal if Adelaide finish 3rd
Adelaide win if they finish 2nd or 1st

If Carlton finish 14th in 2019 (5YA = 7.2 wins)
Adelaide lose if they finish 2nd or below
Break even deal if Adelaide finish 1st

Once again, on pure numbers (and the numbers don't lie):

#19 = 948 points

If Carlton finish 18th in 2019 (five year average = 3.6 season wins)
Adelaide lose if they finish 17th or 16th
Break even deal if Adelaide finish 15th
Adelaide win if they finish 14th+

If Carlton finish 17th in 2019 (5YA = 4.2 wins)
Adelaide lose if they finish 12th or below
Break even deal if Adelaide finish 11th
Adelaide win if they finish 10th+

If Carlton finish 16th in 2019 (5YA = 4.8 wins)
Adelaide lose if they finish 8th or below
Break even deal if Adelaide finish 7th
Adelaide win if they finish 6th+

If Carlton finish 15th in 2019 (5YA = 6 wins)
Adelaide lose if they finish 4th or below
Break even deal if Adelaide finish 3rd
Adelaide win if they finish 2nd or 1st

If Carlton finish 14th in 2019 (5YA = 7.2 wins)
Adelaide lose if they finish 2nd or below
Break even deal if Adelaide finish 1st
Great work, lets go for 8 wins. If anytime in the future Stocker becomes a champion, we got him for NO picks.

I went back to the Jacobs trade to work out all the direct and indirect players each team has received from one another, some point after future pick trading was thrown into the mix though my head exploded. Long story short, fairly certain I need urgent medical assistance.

I went back to the Jacobs trade to work out all the direct and indirect players each team has received from one another, some point after future pick trading was thrown into the mix though my head exploded. Long story short, fairly certain I need urgent medical assistance.

I called 000 and requested and ambulance.

However as soon as I did that SOS traded the ambulance to Adelaide in exchange for three home doctor consultations next year.

You're gonna have to hold out for another 12 months now....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this shot taken of the crows' bf server not long after mcgovern chose carlton

KL4JPYN1ZGB6SC9399AB.jpg

Great work, lets go for 8 wins. If anytime in the future Stocker becomes a champion, we got him for NO picks.
It will be one of the greatest draft selections ever... 250 gamer,multiple premiership player and a Charlie around his neck.
Slobbo"on reflection Carlton haven't lost this trade by much":rolleyes:

Ha. This should be a fun thread

Why not invite Adelaide fans?
they're watching - like they watched fev bomb from the boundary in 2004.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back