How Crow Can You Go? An Adelaide Football Club Saga

Where will Adelaide finish?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did u see final score 73 point win and Carlton played them last week we remember that one 😀

You only won because we played them last week.

The fact is nobody backs up after playing us.

:cool::p

I didn't watch a lot of the game as I found it bat s**t boring...but what I did see was their (still) heavy reliance on Betts and Walker.
Without them kicking goals they have bugger all fire power.
Greenwood certainly makes a difference for them though.

Greenwood should have been in the team all year.

Betts and Walker may have had good games vs GC but they've been poor all year and their best footy is behind them.
Jenkins dropped, Lynch has been pretty invisible and Jones/Murphy are just kids.

Losing Charlie Cameron and McGovern has definitely impacted them.

Adelaide muppets before our win
Who do we take with number 1
Sos is an idiot biggest trading mistake ever
Adelaide muppets after our win
This is a s**t club they just don’t care
Dumbest trade ever
Sakc everyone coach,ceo,recruiter,list manager,Burton Pyke,Pykes mum
So are they saying Pykes mum didn't make the best Pykelet ?

Greenwood should have been in the team all year.

Betts and Walker may have had good games vs GC but they've been poor all year and their best footy is behind them.
Jenkins dropped, Lynch has been pretty invisible and Jones/Murphy are just kids.

Losing Charlie Cameron and McGovern has definitely impacted them.
Greenwood injured his abs just after Christmas so missed out on a chunk of pre season putting him behind the 8 ball. I'm sure if he hadn't been injured he would have been in the team from round 1. Definitely provides us another option up forward and in the middle.
Agree Lynch has been very poor, watching him in the first half yesterday every time he touched the ball he turned it over.
I'm not sold on Murphy yet, even with his goals yesterday. Would prefer to see Stengle get a run. Jones I'm confident will be a good player once he adjusts to the speed of the AFL, but can't expect him to influence games heavily yet...

I'm not sold on Murphy yet, even with his goals yesterday.

Murphy has a bit of Kerridge written on him. The type that you've always had that will come into the team for half a dozen to a dozen games a year, look better than what he is because he's not someone the opposition has put effort into scouting, get all the questions of why he can't retain his spot in the 22, get moved out of Adelaide to the chagrin of fans and then ultimately prove why he was only worthy of the games he was getting.

Adelaide muppets before our win
Who do we take with number 1
Sos is an idiot biggest trading mistake ever
Adelaide muppets after our win
This is a s**t club they just don’t care
Dumbest trade ever
Sakc everyone coach,ceo,recruiter,list manager,Burton Pyke,Pykes mum
Guessing that the initial plan was for the corresponding thread, on Crow's board, to have already opened its gates to Carlton posters. They would have presumed that, by now, CFC would have clearly shown itself to be uncompetitive; while taking it for granted that their mob would have hit the ground running. On current form, I doubt that thread will open its gates for some time; if at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have had problems for some time...they have missed their window and are now trying to work out what is the best course of action.
The likes of Jacobs, Mackay, Betts etc will be politely asked to vacate.
A few of their borderline players will be up for trade bait.
The Cows rebuild begins at the end of this season - huh!!!
We will sail past them waving gleefully.

As much as I hope otherwise I still think Adelaide will end up higher on the ladder. Even a upgrade of three or four selections in the draft I believe is a win for them given their list situation. But I think it becomes more of a win-win rather than the embarrassing one sided disaster that the crows expected.

We need the greater list depth that Stocker and Adelaide's first rounder will offer, while they need the best young player they can get.

But wouldn't it be sweet if we did go on a run and leap frog them? I think we would hear the screams in Adelaide from Princes Park.

Complicating their current situation is another injury to one of their better performing youngsters; this time to Wayne Milera who, according to AFL media, is expected to miss at least a month with an AC injury. This is something the we've been accustomed to for the last 2 seasons.

Have had problems for some time...they have missed their window and are now trying to work out what is the best course of action.
The likes of Jacobs, Mackay, Betts etc will be politely asked to vacate.
A few of their borderline players will be up for trade bait.
The Cows rebuild begins at the end of this season - huh!!!
We will sail past them waving gleefully.

Let’s politely tell them we’ll take over Betts contract and we’ll call it quits.

;)

They started slowly but rolled to a comfortable win on the weekend. Got the 4 points but still plenty to be concerned about IMO.

Milera is a massive out. They're already a slow side as it is, and he's one of their primary movers.

There's every chance they'll fall to St Kilda on the weekend.

They started slowly but rolled to a comfortable win on the weekend. Got the 4 points but still plenty to be concerned about IMO.

Milera is a massive out. They're already a slow side as it is, and he's one of their primary movers.

There's every chance they'll fall to St Kilda on the weekend.
No chance ! We will smash the saints helps your mob oh well 😉

You need to dismantle b crouch m crouch b Gibbs greenwood etc as well as Sloane get the point lol 😀

Interesting, as most of these guys have been huge in at least two of your losses to date.

It would seem most clubs are not particularly worried about them getting a heap of the ball, instead choosing to clamp down on other areas.

Interesting, as most of these guys have been huge in at least two of your losses to date.

It would seem most clubs are not particularly worried about them getting a heap of the ball, instead choosing to clamp down on other areas.
Oh I forgot b Smith is key to our game plan think crows have turned the tide and will win a few games on the trot 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back