How Crow Can You Go? An Adelaide Football Club Saga

Where will Adelaide finish?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So they are glad Pickett waited until after the Mid Season Rookie Draft to 'retire'.

Just goes to show they really have NO IDEA! :rolleyes:

1560305399506-png.690911

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-05-27/midseason-rookie-draft-order-your-clubs-picks

The No.1 selection on Monday night comes as Jarrod Pickett has been placed on the inactive list, with the Blues still holding a glimmer of hope for Sam Docherty to return this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know he still thinks trading pick 1 for Lukocious and Rankine is viable...:drunk:
I just went and had a read, i don't know what's worse, thinking he can get those players with pick 1 or wanting to use pick 1 on two players who have shown nothing.

Last edited:
Still think Lukosius will be the best player from last year's draft.

Rankine is a freak, but his defensive side has always been conditional and not sure he will ever build enough endurance and or fitness to play meaningful minutes through the middle. Not surprising he pinged a hammy

No way the Crows get their hands on either of these kids with our pick, especially in this draft

Let's be honest we didn't start the year how we wanted but we have the chance to win another 5 to 6 games and it won't be such a problem not that I care about it anyway... I don't mind stocker Adelaide supporters actually saying that he hasn't shown anything to show he will make it when he isn't even ten games in is really just comforting themselves I don't see the pick coming back being any lower than 10 and the pick going out any higher than 3 or 4 is what it is I don't mind the trade at all it's not like we don't have enough kids on our list already lol

Probably because rankine has been injured and Jack is a key forward.. will take a while.. as much as I thought he was another Jack watts he could still be very different
Yeah I think we’re all aware of this. You can’t really compare players till theyre further into their careers anyways. Just think we’ve seen more ‘involvement’ from Stocker so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back