How Crow Can You Go? An Adelaide Football Club Saga

Where will Adelaide finish?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we were to win tomorrow and the saints lose and then we were to beat the saints next week we would jump another two spots pushing crows pick back to 5 I think.

Whilst it actually doesn't matter to us it would be nice for the melts on the cows board.
Well it does matter to us as I want to see us win more games and improve our good habits of expecting to win and would love to lock in a new coach with super confidence. So hopefully that unfolds and just a bonus to chuckle at the morons meltdown totally.

Given what the phantoms look like, not sure if the pick swap even matters, and that's the reassurance SOS and his team have now. After the top two kids, Anderson and Rowell, it's fairly even. Fairly sure SOS would have been aware of that at the time of the trade. These guys are two and three recruiting classes ahead of themselves in knowing the talent.
Watched the Swans game today. Papley would be a great get.
What's our biggest area of need next draft if we make the pick? Mid depth, Goal kicking forward for mine.

Adelaide...
Salty cos they're not in the 8.
Salty cos They won't get pick one...or two.
Salty cos they're old.
Salty cos Power are better than them and above them on the ladder.
Salty cos they're youth isn't getting played and coming on...were as the Power again have them covered in this area - as do we.
Salty cos they are entitled and feel like the AFL is against them.
Salty cos their window has closed.
Salty cos they don't have Lukocious or Rankine.
Salty cos they got Gibbs for 2 x first rounders...from us, haha ya salty suckers.
Salty cos Pyke.
Salty cos of Burton, Ricciuto etc etc.
Salty cos no big names being spoken about in going to them.
Salty cos it appears there willl be another exodus of players.
Salty cos they can't even get a spark of hope in any matter, shape or form, on or off the field.
Salty cos they've got nothin!

Salty...suck it muppets!!

Now I'm thirsty...
I am so excited at this very moment. This is wonderful.

If we were to win tomorrow and the saints lose and then we were to beat the saints next week we would jump another two spots pushing crows pick back to 5 I think.

Whilst it actually doesn't matter to us it would be nice for the melts on the cows board.

If Fremantle defeat St Kilda tomorrow, the Dockers can put some serious pressure on the Crows ladder position.

I'm hoping we can finish 14th too and Adelaide slide down a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The bulldogs might be able to catch up to the crows’ percentage tonight if they keep going at this rate.

If West Coast give them a solid thumping tomorrow it could drop the Crows percentage back to help further. It the Crows continue to drop games, and the Port, Freo, Bulldogs, Hawthorn have a big final few weeks trying to scrape into 8th place the Crows could drop right down.

Hopefully west coast are motivated to keep up with the Lions percentage boost from today and play four ruthless quarters tomorrow.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

WC will surely be ON tomorrow.
If they finish top 2 and snare home finals, they can book their GF tickets ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back