How Crow Can You Go? An Adelaide Football Club Saga

Where will Adelaide finish?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which would be awesome. They have two relatively easy games though, while we are playing two of the best teams in the comp.... and St Kilda. They have Port in Melbourne and Melbourne in Melbourne.

True, but the way they played last night it is still 50/50

Port are hitting some form, Demons can still win one without jeopardizing an early pick

Pick 3 for Pick 10 and Stocker lol ... Jesus Reid you are like father xmas lololololololol

Could be Pick 4 for Pick 10 and Stocks by this evening if we get up.

Pick 3 for Pick 10 and Stocker lol ... Jesus Reid you are like father xmas lololololololol

Could be Pick 4 for Pick 10 and Stocks by this evening if we get up.
I'd still do that trade if I was Adelaide. They obviously didn't rate Stocker, and he's shown little so far to prove they were wrong.

And they desperately need high draft picks.

Stocker has shown little?

Please.
Like most first year players he's got a lot to work to do. That's totally normal.

I like him, I think he will be very good. I believe he'll make Adelaide regret this trade by himself, but I'm not so one eyed to suggest that his performances so far would be making them doubt themselves. And the same can be said for us.

At current ladder positions the trade is reasonably close but probably a little in our favour whether you look at it based on points or the quality of players historically drafted with the picks swapped.

However, if the pick differential moves any closer, with each pick it becomes significantly more in our favour.

I honestly think that by the end of it, the player they pick up with pick 3 or 4 will be no better than Stocker OR the player we get from trading their pick.

Feel like it will end up a 2 for 1 deal to us.
It was, from day 1. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't forget Gold Coast could well be gifted a pre-1st round priority pick. Caro has been harping on for the last couple weeks about it, likely she is playing the AFL stooge to soften up the public to it.

If so, that would shift everyone out by one.

So at the end of our GSW/St Kilda/* horror stretch the Crows were headed for pick 1.
In comes the Teague train and currently they appear to be headed for pick 3, but with a GC PP that shifts to pick 4.
With some luck that could even move out to pick 5 since the Swans look bad.

AND this is a far weaker draft than last year.
Crows are dreamin' if they think this lone pick will rescue their sinking ship.

By the way, we drafted Crippa and Curnow with picks 13 and 12, we can pick in the teens quite well :)

Don't forget Gold Coast could well be gifted a pre-1st round priority pick. Caro has been harping on for the last couple weeks about it, likely she is playing the AFL stooge to soften up the public to it.

If so, that would shift everyone out by one.

So at the end of our GSW/St Kilda/* horror stretch the Crows were headed for pick 1.
In comes the Teague train and currently they appear to be headed for pick 3, but with a GC PP that shifts to pick 4.
With some luck that could even move out to pick 5 since the Swans look bad.

AND this is a far weaker draft than last year.
Crows are dreamin' if they think this lone pick will rescue their sinking ship.

By the way, we drafted Crippa and Curnow with picks 13 and 12, we can pick in the teens quite well :)

Don't forget the prospect of the Suns or Melbourne getting band 1 compo if they lose some high profile free agents.

EDIT disregard as there are no likely players that would warrant such a pick

Last edited:
Don't forget the prospect of the Suns or Melbourne getting band 1 compo if they lose some high profile free agents.

Who?
Last year everyone knew Tom Lynch was leaving.
This year I haven't heard of any prime movers from either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back