How Crow Can You Go? An Adelaide Football Club Saga

Where will Adelaide finish?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
d86406cfdddea0570c1dc2680b187bf2
So he has now done the Power Walk from the Captaincy before Dunstall gives him the arse...

Left to right.

“I am the head coach and doing this? Why?”

“Why do my arms and my body not look like they belong to the same person? I look like a cartoon character.”

“Am I supposed to make the face as well?”

“I am just going to copy ‘Sauce’. Hmm, why ‘Sauce’, that’s a weird nickname.”

“I feel like we have already lost this game right here. If I look miserable, that’s because I am. *slumps shoulders*”

What a hangdog, pi$$ poor looking power stance from Atkins on the right. Any wonder he's got about as much go in him as Boekhorst.

Don should have delisted him then and there.

Classic, immortal photo though. Right up there with:

8048a898e51484b07d8a9c1493d296b1.jpg
24202f01455658acaea2b35ecade401d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this just in from jenny someone on the crow board:

"My favourite captain of all time. Sad it came to this big fella.... but thank you for putting the Club first. Hopefully you'll have a cracking 2020 unencumbered by all the bulls**t."

"My favourite captain of all time. Sad it came to this big fella.... but thank you for putting the Club first. Hopefully you'll have a cracking 2020 unencumbered by all the bulls**t."
He’s also been my favourite Crows captain of all time; especially this year, I’ve just loved the way he’s gone about it. Am saddened by today’s announcement.

There hasn't been that honorable a roll call captains of The Adelaide from footy club.

They had that thug Mark Bickley who broke Wakelin's jaw in one of the most gutless acts of 21st Century footy, also Nathan Van Berlo, a player whom is as vanilla as they come.

Not to mention Mark Riccuito, their best ever captain (and probably player) who career is tarnished by that infamous Ramsgate Hotel Brawl all those years ago.

Can certainly understand why she would have Tex as her all time favourite captain, would seem a bit odd to the casual observer, but when you go through the list of previous Crows captains, it does make some sense.

b1d484a6-b3a5-42d2-a591-cee8ad12895c-jpeg.739898

Something is rotten in state of Denmark (in this instance Adelaide)

It has all the hallmarks of a Shakespearean Farce, with Don Pyke as Othello and Mark Riccuito as the plotting, two faced Iago.

Can’t wait for the upcoming battle.

I hope they both lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back