How Crow Can You Go? An Adelaide Football Club Saga

Where will Adelaide finish?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crows will lose 5 players, most will be considered best 22 in years to come and will attract no one of note
Last years cows B&F
Final Leaderboard Top 10
Rory Laird* – 222
Matt Crouch – 166
Josh Jenkins* – 162
Bryce Gibbs* – 149
Hugh Greenwood* - 140
Tom Doedee – 139
Luke Brown – 134
Wayne Milera Junior – 134
Rory Atkins* – 128
Paul Seedsman - 128

Players marked with * I have read/heard being linked with other teams next season, or wanting out.
4 out of those top 5 ‘best’ players could be gone. With little youth coming through it certainly makes it interesting.
I also find it interesting their two captains from this year not being present on the list.
Cows supporters have every reason to be confused or perplexed as to what the future holds...oh well.

Crows will lose 5 players, most will be considered best 22 in years to come and will attract no one of note

Crows fans should look at it as a positive. They were calling for the club all year to play the kids and now they will have little choice but to play them.

Crows fans should look at it as a positive. They were calling for the club all year to play the kids and now they will have little choice but to play them.

Rabble.

Last years cows B&F
Final Leaderboard Top 10
Rory Laird* – 222
Matt Crouch – 166
Josh Jenkins* – 162
Bryce Gibbs* – 149
Hugh Greenwood* - 140
Tom Doedee – 139
Luke Brown – 134
Wayne Milera Junior – 134
Rory Atkins* – 128
Paul Seedsman - 128

Players marked with * I have read/heard being linked with other teams next season, or wanting out.
4 out of those top 5 ‘best’ players could be gone. With little youth coming through it certainly makes it interesting.
I also find it interesting their two captains from this year not being present on the list.
Cows supporters have every reason to be confused or perplexed as to what the future holds...oh well.

Add B Crouch to that who should win this years B&F and also Keath who was there best defender until he got injured.

This upcoming offseason they will be known as Radelaide to the rest of the competition before transitioning to s**telaide in 2020.
Such a shame given they started as a Fadelaide

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back