How Crow Can You Go? An Adelaide Football Club Saga

Where will Adelaide finish?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is out of contract. The Suns do hold all the cards here.
His management should tell them there is no way he will be at Gold Coast next year and will walk for nothing.

Next years second is unders for Martin. A first round is overs.

2nd rounder plus steak knives seems fair

Edit: wrong thread, will move to other thread.

Last edited:

Matty Nicks apparently.

Must’ve been the only person who didn’t run out of the building when they learned what job the interview was really for. Instantly qualified him for the role.

Must’ve been the only person who didn’t run out of the building when they learned what job the interview was really for. Instantly qualified him for the role.
Nah he is still in shock after the Grand Final and has not picked up the paper or watched anything on TV

Nicks still thinks everything is fine at the crows and all the players are still there

Hiding to nothing.

Will be on the outer for 50% of the fans due to not being one of the boys and after a few losses the other 50% will be after his head too.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
It is the career suicide mission (See Water at the Saints/McCartney at the Bulldogs). Club is struggling to see that they are 5 years away from finals given how good they were a couple of years ago. After 3 years they will be dissatisfied and make another change to someone who will ride all the hard work home.

Poor Sap who takes the job will never be a senior coach again.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ha!

Says a bit about their investment in next season, they're gonna deathride a pick that will be, even in the best case scenario, in the early 60s.

giphy.gif

Some great contributions so far ...

“I'm tired of being laughed at by Carlton supporters.”

“I can't take this anymore! Please, not again”

“MAKE IT STOP!”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been looking forward to season 2 of Grottos Fun Facts ever since season 1 finished at rnd 15.
Haha...yeah lets see what he can conjure up this time.
Not really sure his fellow cows will be behind him on the 2020 campaign like they were earlier this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back