How Crow Can You Go? An Adelaide Football Club Saga

Where will Adelaide finish?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to Nicks and the Crows. I hold them no malice. If the Martin and Papley trades go through, the Crows and Young Reid will have helped filter the following players into Carlton’s rebuild ...

Betts
McGovern
Curnow (left on the draft board, well played by SOS)
Papley
Martin
O’Brien
Kennedy
Plowman
TDK
Stocker

How could one possibly hate on such a vital cog in the SOS machine? :p

Deranged lot over there.
They seem oblivious to the position they were in re Greenwood.
Young Reid’s list management has been an utter disaster.
Did though come across a picture of the lad they’ve been hiding away in the Adelaide hills and hope to draft with one of the bevy of future 4th round picks they now hold ...

A92072E9-B5B6-4206-8C3F-263A90047E17.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If any crows

Crows fans don’t seem to mind who is leaving. Something about only Knight would be a big loss and the rest should be moved on anyway. The rest of the players who were all regulars in a team that finished 10-12 lol. If Adelaide win more than 5 games in 2020 I would be astonished.
“I can’t see them losing a game all season.”

I can’t wait to read the Crows end of 2021 review

“Marvelous effort this year from David MacKay, who received a new one year contract after his sublime 2020 season. Debutants [insert name], 2020 fourth round pick. [insert name], 2020 fourth round pick. [insert name], 2020 fourth round pick. [insert name], 2020 fourth round pick. [insert name], 2020 fourth round pick. [insert name], 2020 fourth round pick. [insert name], 2020 fourth round pick. [insert name], 2020 fourth round showed that they will all be assets moving forward. New board members, Tyson Edwards, Matthew Bode and Graham Johncock proved to be good hires by new club President Mark Ricciuto.

End of year record - 4-18.”

I can’t wait to read the Crows end of 2021 review

“Marvelous effort this year from David MacKay, who received a new one year contract after his sublime 2020 season. Debutants [insert name], 2020 fourth round pick. [insert name], 2020 fourth round pick. [insert name], 2020 fourth round pick. [insert name], 2020 fourth round pick. [insert name], 2020 fourth round pick. [insert name], 2020 fourth round pick. [insert name], 2020 fourth round pick. [insert name], 2020 fourth round showed that they will all be assets moving forward. New board members, Tyson Edwards, Matthew Bode and Graham Johncock proved to be good hires by new club President Mark Ricciuto.

End of year record - 4-18.”

Can we trade him for picks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back