Prediction Pick the kicker - MFC goalkicking comp 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

We might not score many goals the next two weeks - would possibly need to start 'Round 3' in Round 8.

Maybe we should try the Melbourne version of tipping a different goal kicker - the clanger comp??

I'll think about it haha. Not sure I CBF maintaining it; obviously it gets easier as time goes on but the first round or two is a bit of a pain with 40 odd picks to keep track of (although I guess now the spreadsheet is there it won't be as bad).

If someone wanted to take over I would be okay with that.
If you can send me the spreadsheet, I'll continue it.

'Pick a player who racks up more than 3 clangers in the game'.

Could work!

I reckon just the one clanger. Should last until the end of the season. Could be some great moments watching the game too - "shank it you bastard, shank it!!"

Alright everyone, will make a thread when I get home but the spreadsheet is in my very incapable hands and the competition is open for round two!

Alright everyone, will make a thread when I get home but the spreadsheet is in my very incapable hands and the competition is open for round two!

You also might want to think of some sort of countback system in the eventuality it comes down to two (or more) posters and none of the selected players kick a goal. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You also might want to think of some sort of countback system in the eventuality it comes down to two (or more) posters and none of the selected players kick a goal. :thumbsu:

Countback - guy with players who have least goals kicked between them wins? ie not backing the favourites all the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back