Competitions Pick the next announcement from AFC

Saturday 29th November 2014, 1:15pm - what is the next major announcement from AFC?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Rorys458

Premium Platinum
Apr 20, 2001
Adelaide Oval / Anfield
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd,Liverpool, WWT Eagles.
Now we have the list manager announcement. I think the next one is Sloane and Danger to sign extensions on the same day and for there to be a joint press conference, possibly with Dougy as well. Merry Christmas everyone.:D

macca23

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 16, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
So next announcement is Rory Sloane re-signing? :)
Has to be doesn't it? :)

I'm tipping that'll be either on a Tuesday or a Thursday this week or next. We tend to use these days quite a bit for major announcements, particularly Tuesdays.

I'm thinking tomorrow week will be the Sloane contract extension announcement - IMO only.

Stiffy_18

Premium Platinum
Dec 14, 2002
who cares
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings

I'm tipping that'll be either on a Tuesday or a Thursday this week or next. We tend to use these days quite a bit for major announcements, particularly Tuesdays.

I'm thinking tomorrow week will be the Sloane contract extension announcement - IMO only.
You are probably right. I don't think it will be this week as we like to scatter the news especially in the off season for PR and marketing purposes....keeps us in the news.

I do think it gets announced before the boys go on a Christmas break.

FR0GGY

Press the button
Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC

would the do it the first day of the test especially with the Phil Hughes stuff? I reckon they will wait for the following week.

Geoffa32

Hall of Famer
Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
Has the official announcement of our Financial Result been done yet?

I would suggest that may get a run during the Test Match:cool:.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mattrox

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 7, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Mysterious Presser. Deleted tweets....... did they reveal too much? Are they leaving it to the press to speculate?

Remove this Banner Ad