Competitions Pick the next announcement from AFC

Saturday 29th November 2014, 1:15pm - what is the next major announcement from AFC?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
Me too mate, I was very confused took me 3 hours to check my inbox to realise what was going on haha.

Doedee is due for a contract extension announcement after we get pumped in the Showdown surely?

You were the one that made me think @Deaneus might have followed through with his 6th warning.

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
Wonder if Jenny got the ban hammer after being dropped in it by bicks?
Sometimes it's hard to see the warnings if you quote respond as you're reading the thread.

Could we potentially be wearing our Red kit on the weekend? Just a bit closer to looking like the state jumper, that could be an announcement?

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Sometimes it's hard to see the warnings if you quote respond as you're reading the thread.

Could we potentially be wearing our Red kit on the weekend? Just a bit closer to looking like the state jumper, that could be an announcement?
I hope we don’t get caught in jumper games, and we wear main jumper.

Not sure we (or Port) have ever worn a clash strip in a Showdown. They're the one game that we both tend to get the Victorian deal of "rivalry trumps visibility".
2 years ago
We elected to wear our indigenous guernsey as it was NAIDOC week and as it possessed more blue than normal it forced Port Adelaide to wear their grey guernsey.

Dc9798

Club Legend
Dec 25, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Juventus FC
Not sure we (or Port) have ever worn a clash strip in a Showdown. They're the one game that we both tend to get the Victorian deal of "rivalry trumps visibility".

We last did in 2009 for the Port home showdown and remember us wearing our ‘away’ guernsey numerous times in the away showdowns during the late 1990’s - early 2000’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tex Danger

Premiership Player
Mar 20, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
We last did in 2009 for the Port home showdown and remember us wearing our ‘away’ guernsey numerous times in the away showdowns during the late 1990’s - early 2000’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1620394235888.jpeg

Hoping Tommy Doedee's contract extension is next.

Tomorrow or Tuesday?

We won't be in a hurry to announce Tex's contract now that normal service has resumed.

Back