Competitions Pick the next announcement from AFC

Saturday 29th November 2014, 1:15pm - what is the next major announcement from AFC?

• Total voters
Apr 20, 2001
Adelaide Oval / Anfield
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd,Liverpool, WWT Eagles.
Now we have the list manager announcement. I think the next one is Sloane and Danger to sign extensions on the same day and for there to be a joint press conference, possibly with Dougy as well. Merry Christmas everyone.:D

macca23

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 16, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
So next announcement is Rory Sloane re-signing? :)

Has to be doesn't it? :)

I'm tipping that'll be either on a Tuesday or a Thursday this week or next. We tend to use these days quite a bit for major announcements, particularly Tuesdays.

I'm thinking tomorrow week will be the Sloane contract extension announcement - IMO only.

Dec 14, 2002
who cares
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings

I'm tipping that'll be either on a Tuesday or a Thursday this week or next. We tend to use these days quite a bit for major announcements, particularly Tuesdays.

I'm thinking tomorrow week will be the Sloane contract extension announcement - IMO only.
You are probably right. I don't think it will be this week as we like to scatter the news especially in the off season for PR and marketing purposes....keeps us in the news.

I do think it gets announced before the boys go on a Christmas break.

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC

would the do it the first day of the test especially with the Phil Hughes stuff? I reckon they will wait for the following week.

Back