Closes after next weekend - make Chief laugh (the most) and win a prize!
You can now upload videos to your posts. Just click "Attach files" and upload!
Trading future 1st round picks is one thing bluegum, but jeez if true SOS has taken it to a new level.But if I have to narrow it down, my 3 are Writers, Samo and Dow.
And adding on Setters who fits the same first pick mold just took an extra couple mother's to land at Princes Park.
Read the title thread .... it says pick THREE ...I want a turn...
- Cuningham - cause he has the tools. It’s his time. High high hopes for next year.
- Dow - Cos he’s gonna be a gun, der.
- Big H - after watching his 21 goal highlights package can’t help but get excited about what he’ll do next year after another preseason, bit more confidence plus a few more kegs of size...
- Setterfield - if he stays injury free and realises his massive potential we are laughing. Setters, bam bam and Crippa feeding it out to Dow, Fish, SPS...OMG
Just getting on a roll now - why only 4 FFS....
Give this man next week's lotto numbers !!!1. Sam Petrevski-Seton: Could be our most damaging player forward of centre. Arguably the best kick in our team. Higher production will likely result in improved ball movement and more scoring opportunities.
2. Harry McKay: Standing at 200cm, we're clearly building our forward line around this guy. Has the attributes to become one of the best forwards in the game. Looking for consistency across four quarters to help us kick a winning total.
3. Will Setterfield: Has such a high ceiling but needs continuity. If Setterfield is a hit, our midfield will look extremely powerful and dynamic in 2-3 years. Would like to see steady improvements in his fitness and production throughout the season.