Prediction Pick your Top 8 for 2020 - The Nostradamus was never here thread

Remove this Banner Ad

My list is still the best tbh
Imagine the melts from the Hun. Is it still compulsory that a first week final has to be played at MCG? I thought they've changed that but if not...That could get awkward.

I see someone partied hard over Xmas GotTheGoodes :D That's an ambitous prediction.
I never bet against us. Whenever I have in the past then our boys have made me look like a right royal goose.

I'm pumped for 2020. I think we will surprise a few critics & do better than most predict (hand on heart, trying to look at it without my red & white glasses on).

We are in the next group but depends on injuries. We are very young.

Our key players are all old as well

Rampe buddy Kennedy

Sinclair is ageing
Also our coaching is sub par

He would lead Richmond out of the 8

Our key players are all old as well

Rampe buddy Kennedy

Sinclair is ageing
Also our coaching is sub par

He would lead Richmond out of the 8

That's why I have us coming 13th. These players will win us enough games to get out of the bottom 4 (just) but not enough to make the 8. We are 2-3 years away. We are rebuilding.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top 8 - Tigers to go B2B.

1. Richmond
2. GWS
3. Bulldogs
4. West Coast
5. Collingwood
6. Brisbane
7. Port
8. Geelong

Bottom 4. I think we’ll finish 14th.

15. St Kilda
16. Adelaide
17. Fremantle
18. Suns

Sydney
GWS
Brisbane
Richmond
West Coast
St Kilda
Bulldogs
Hawthorn
Essendon
Geelong
Collingwood
Carlton
Adelaide
Port Adelaide
Melbourne
Fremantle
North Melbourne
Gold Coast

Premier: The mighty South Melb Bloods/Sydney Swans!!

by a comfortable 37 points in the GF?

interesting melbourne in media Favour

id put money on goodwin getting the arse by the end of 2020
Though probably cant pay him out i suppose
It does seem that way. It's like last years WTF form was due to some mysterious virus and they're all better now. I'm not sure I believe it, but if Bennell comes good for them who knows.

It does seem that way. It's like last years WTF form was due to some mysterious virus and they're all better now. I'm not sure I believe it, but if Bennell comes good for them who knows.

the list is talented, just seems like they have a poor culture, or lack ticker, maybe its even the rubbish facilities who knows

the list is talented, just seems like they have a poor culture, or lack ticker, maybe its even the rubbish facilities who knows
I'm too scared to delve into that mystery and the pit of despair that is Melbourne less I never return

Remove this Banner Ad

Back