FTA-TV Picker, Pawn, Restoration and Car Shows Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Some episodes of Pawn Stars and American Pickers currently on 7 Mate are ten years old!!

Emily the auctioneer has an absolutely gorgeous face and Brandi has already been a favourite. I have watched it for a few years now. Is it still being made?

I'm a big fan of Wheeler Dealers, Mike not so much but Ed and now Ant the two geniuses. I've never been mechanically inclined but they both make me feel like I could be. I never minded Baggage Battles and Container Wars too

Emily the auctioneer has an absolutely gorgeous face and Brandi has already been a favourite. I have watched it for a few years now. Is it still being made?

I'm a big fan of Wheeler Dealers, Mike not so much but Ed and now Ant the two geniuses. I've never been mechanically inclined but they both make me feel like I could be. I never minded Baggage Battles and Container Wars too
I've always liked Brandi aswell

I enjoy wheeler dealers aswell, not so much the later episodes, didn't like seeing Mike do car repairs and they didn't show alot of the repairs being done, I also skip when they buy the car and go straight to repairs, that part bores me

Always liked America pickers and its one of my favourite shows over the past 10 years, Mike Frank and Danielle are good to watch and the show feel organic unlike some others.
Pawn stars is ok but obviously highly scripted, Hardcore Pawn and the storage shows are complete and utter garbage.
Full custom garage is the best car show, counting cars is pretty good too, inside west coast customs is just garbage of the lowest kind.

I've got a two-bit theory about Pawn Stars: I wonder if the producers mislead the sellers into thinking they'll get much more for their item that the shop wants to pay, so when they get lowballed, the show gets a real reaction on camera.

No doubt a lot of it is fake/prearranged, especially for the very expensive stuff (there's no way Rick would spend a few minutes decided if he's gunna drop 70 grand on a guitar that he's just seen, no matter how rich he is), but some of the sellers' reactions are real, otherwise they'd be the best actors in the world. Some of them look genuinely surprised and pissed off when they get lowballed

It sounds like Frank Fritz had a pretty bad stroke a few months ago

just reading about it, sounds like he is in a bad way

However, reports have shown that the stroke Fritz suffered has seriously impacted his decision making. According to court papers, he is unable to take care of his own health or provide basic necessities to himself, such as clothing, shelter, food, or medical care. This can further worsen Fritz’s condition or cause further physical injury. Court papers have further added that the former American Pickers star is also unable to make or communicate any important decisions with regard to financial affairs.

Love Pawn Stars as a show, will watch it whenever I can when it is on TV. Don't mind American Pickers and Storage Wars.

Rick's Restorations is pretty good too, some of the restorations they do are exceptionally good.

How about Rebecca Romney, the antique book expert?!!

Absolute babe.

I am madly in love with Mary Padian from Storage Wars.

There I said it. :)

Another total babe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back