MRP / Trib. Pickett bump and knee on neck

Remove this Banner Ad

Greggy

Premiership Player
Aug 15, 2006
Earth
AFL Club
Richmond
Any possibility that Pickett would be in trouble for his off the play bump into Mansells head?

Or the more concerning knee pressing down onto Mansells neck?

I imagine he’d be fined but would a suspension be on the cards?

HairyO

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Any possibility that Pickett would be in trouble for his off the play bump into Mansells head?

Greene or Sicily would get a week for each of those. He may get 1 or 2 fines but has the media said anything about either ?

Greggy

Premiership Player
Aug 15, 2006
Earth
AFL Club
Richmond
Greene or Sicily would get a week for each of those. He may get 1 or 2 fines but has the media said anything about either ?
No not a word, that was paid a free kick to Pickett because Mansell grabbed him high in retaliation, so I imagine they didn’t even look at it.

thedank

Senior List
Mar 2, 2019
Meth City
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Perth
Looks bent over and ducking into the hit, no concussion or injury so I assume it's maybe a fine. and the knee on the neck isnt anything, plenty of niggle around the neck during every game, I would argue the two ear clips on Gawn were worse.

Dez!

Hall of Famer
Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
You show pics of Mansell ducking down to Pickett who is trying to make body contact with him and try pin Pickett? Okay, how about the nut punch on Pickett?

Also where's Dusty's knee on the neck? If you're going to pick one out then pick them all out.

Greggy

Premiership Player
Aug 15, 2006
Earth
AFL Club
Richmond
You show pics of Mansell ducking down to Pickett who is trying to make body contact with him and try pin Pickett? Okay, how about the nut punch on Pickett?

Also where's Dusty's knee on the neck? If you're going to pick one out then pick them all out.
Start a thread then dude.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blackas87

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 15, 2011
Kwan-li-so
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Orlando magic
Wouldn’t think that gets looked at. Still shots don’t show what happened. Pickett as a forward is trying to get away from Mansell and turns to give a soft bump to try create separation. Don’t think he got his head, any medical reports to say he got him head high?

Demonic Ascent

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham

Can you find the screenshot of Dusty putting his knees into Hibberd's neck? Or the one of Edwards bumping Oliver high off the ball? Or Lynch/Riewoldt/Nank belting Maxy around the head when he's going for a mark? Or Mansell whacking Kozzy in the balls? Or Nank whacking Maxy in the balls?

Tigers might find it hard to field a team this week with all those players under scrutiny.

Richmond love dishing it out but are the biggest sooks in the league when they get some back their way, just like their coach.

And_ROOS

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 11, 2005
On the Road to A.G
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
Can you find the screenshot of Dusty putting his knees into Hibberd's neck? Or the one of Edwards bumping Oliver high off the ball? Or Lynch/Riewoldt/Nank belting Maxy around the head when he's going for a mark? Or Mansell whacking Kozzy in the balls? Or Nank whacking Maxy in the balls?

Tigers might find it hard to field a team this week with all those players under scrutiny.

Richmond love dishing it out but are the biggest sooks in the league when they get some back their way, just like their coach.
To be fair Dusty is missing a week anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad