Other Picking a Nfl team

Remove this Banner Ad

Go for a team with no supporters on here already, go out on a limb and climb aboard a team before they get good would be my advice if your looking for one.

* history, * colours, * stadiums, just go with your gut. And whatever you do, do the opposite of what GG says. :p

The Superchargers if i had to pick one now, one day or another soon they will eventually just get their s**t together and click and will be in a Super Bowl, could be as early as next year, and they have sweet FA supporters on here, can't even think of one to be honest.

The Superchargers if i had to pick one now, one day or another soon they will eventually just get their s**t together and click and will be in a Super Bowl, could be as early as next year, and they have sweet FA supporters on here, can't even think of one to be honest.
catters078 is a chargers fan

catters078 is a chargers fan

Haha, yea true, totally forgot about him, he's more a closet Chargers fan tho, with all his Atlanta and Julio carry on you would be excused for thinking he's a Falcons fan. :p

Haha, yea true, totally forgot about him, he's more a closet Chargers fan tho, with all his Atlanta and Julio carry on you would be excused for thinking he's a Falcons fan. :p

Was more a san diego chargers fan. Lost a little lustre for me with the move to LA.

Still rocked my Gates powderblue jersey to superbowl day Monday.

Chargers definitely worth a look next year.

Will basically get to add 4 top 45 picks this off season with last years top 2 picks mike williams and forrest lamp added to the fold..as well as who they add this year.

Some smart free agent signings could see them back in playoffs this year.

Was more a san diego chargers fan. Lost a little lustre for me with the move to LA.

Still rocked my Gates powderblue jersey to superbowl day Monday.

Chargers definitely worth a look next year.

Will basically get to add 4 top 45 picks this off season with last years top 2 picks mike williams and forrest lamp added to the fold..as well as who they add this year.

Some smart free agent signings could see them back in playoffs this year.

Fair enough mate, i lost interest once the Sonics became the Thunder in the NBA so know the feeling all too well. Larkis, the same when the Rams moved to LA. Hey, at least you still post here though :p

For new fans of the NFL i reckon they are a great team to get on. But for the old brethren like you its an understandable position.

Why do I have almost no qualms when raiders left Oakland for Los Angeles then back to Oakland and now to Las Vegas? Maybe because I've moved around as much as them, not tied to any region tho affinity with all the regions I've been in. Maybe not. Maybe just I'm loyal wherever the franchise goes it's still my franchise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

demondavey

Broncos and Giants are both great options if you like them.

You're not going to get a lightning bolt moment where you are forever attached to one of them. You just have to pick one and go with it

Decide which uniform or stadium you like most and run.

Some people even have a team in both conferences if you're that kind of guy.

I want to but others are suggesting I’m making a rash decision
Follow the Steelers. You could end up sticking with them for months or years. And if you don't, you'll just end up finding your team naturally over time. And there's nothing wrong with that approach -- pick a team to follow, and see what happens.

Follow the Steelers. You could end up sticking with them for months or years. And if you don't, you'll just end up finding your team naturally over time. And there's nothing wrong with that approach -- pick a team to follow, and see what happens.
When I first started watching nfl the Steelers appealed to me I even followed the Steelers throughout the playoffs but wasn’t sure if they where my team or not. Gut feeling may have been correct. What’s the best way to learn about all the players, the upcoming draft ect

When I first started watching nfl the Steelers appealed to me I even followed the Steelers throughout the playoffs but wasn’t sure if they where my team or not. Gut feeling may have been correct. What’s the best way to learn about all the players, the upcoming draft ect
Reading.
Go to a Steelers-based forum and just read what people say about YOUR team, the current players on roster, who's potentially a keeper or not, etc. It takes time, time to familiarize with them all. You can also go to Steelers official team page and read up on each player on the roster, view the official depth chart (so you learn who are starters at every position, and who are the back-ups). And ultimately watch some youtube highlights, or NFL.com video highlights of the Steelers. Also, go to NFL.com, find the SCHEDULE, selecting to view just the Steelers schedule, and watch the Highlights package for each of the Steelers 16 games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back