Other Picking a Nfl team

Remove this Banner Ad

Bell, Adams, Quinnen Williams, Mosley and Darnold....I thought that would be a good core. I hated Gase from day dot

I hate the Giants uniforms even more than Gase.

Would have stuck with the Jets personally. Coaches get fired all the time. Douglas seems to know how to build a team unlike Macaggan.

Giants home uniforms are classic now that they brought back the white pants. But going back to a darker blue and fixing the away uniforms would be good (make them like the throwbacks/colour rush)

Have home with the NY on helmet, road with GIANTS on helmet

You might have meant to say Jets uniforms... or not idk

Giants home uniforms are classic now that they brought back the white pants. But going back to a darker blue and fixing the away uniforms would be good (make them like the throwbacks/colour rush)

Have home with the NY on helmet, road with GIANTS on helmet

You might have meant to say Jets uniforms... or not idk

The Jets new uniforms are top 5 in the NFL I reckon, most teams completely * a classic when updating but the Jets made something good even better imo.

Shame the onfield performance doesn't match it.

Giants unis are just ******* boring, similar to the Cards....I get you want to keep it classic but do something to make it half appealing to the eye please.

Gonna revive this thread and ask for some suggestions about which team to go for. I've only really gotten into NFL the past 2-3 seasons, but this year I've really been enjoying it. I've kept flip- flopping on teams recently so I've made a short list of teams who I'm leaning towards at the moment.
  • Browns
  • Bears
  • 49ers
  • Packers
  • Raiders
  • Rams

Gonna revive this thread and ask for some suggestions about which team to go for. I've only really gotten into NFL the past 2-3 seasons, but this year I've really been enjoying it. I've kept flip- flopping on teams recently so I've made a short list of teams who I'm leaning towards at the moment.
  • Browns
  • Bears
  • 49ers
  • Packers
  • Raiders
  • Rams
imo in order..

rams
bears
packers

the rest can go * themselves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be abit different and go the Browns if those are the ones left to choose from. AmericanCrow will regale you with the many positives of supporting such a well ran organisation.

Luckily these days its easy to follow all teams, not just the locally more popular televised teams, also you might lose your friends as you morph into an entitled w***er Packers fan 😁

Last edited:
Be abit different and go the Browns if those are the ones left to choose from. AmericanCrow will regale you with the many positives of supporting such a well ran organisation.

Luckily these days its easy to follow all teams, not just the locally more popular televised teams, also you might lose your friends as you morph into an entitled w***er Packers fan 😁

I think I'm drawn in to the Browns the most right now, they've got some young talented players and look to be on the up. Might just have to jump on the bandwagon before its too late....

• Browns
  • Bears
  • 49ers
  • Packers
  • Raiders
  • Rams

Come join the Rams family!!!

Not sure there are any other Rams fans on this board? (I don't post that often either...)

Anyone know of any?

Obligatory pick Seattle.

Go any of those except Rams or 49ers.

Think of it this way, if you were to go to America to watch them play, which city would you want to go or not go to.

Don't mind the Seahawks pick to be honest, they're a fun team to watch!

Last edited:
I think I'm drawn in to the Browns the most right now, they've got some young talented players and look to be on the up. Might just have to jump on the bandwagon before its too late....

Indeed could be the right time.

Fixed there uniforms, possibly fixed the coaching. Exciting players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back