Other Picking a Nfl team

Remove this Banner Ad

us steelers have been pretty scratchy on D. can envision this game being another barn burner like the browns-cowboys
Steelers secondary can be had. It's about time Mayfield did something since his rookie season.

good point anyway. greatness cones mostly thru adversity. stefanski hasnt had to deal with it yet like flores had to

Exactly, thats why I sayng im not convinced yet. Let's see how he handles things when the s**t hits the fan at some stage.

hopefully helmets fly from both teams, expecting some bad blood

I don't think it will be anything different to your usual division rivalry game this year. IIreckon they'd be quite a Steelers players who know Rudolph was to blame for last time. Probably can't wait til he's off their roster.

They have a talented roster. Not hard to look like a genius following Kitchens. Will be interesting to see how they go this week against a worthwhile opponent. Hopefully better than they did in week 1.

Worthwhile opponent? Those hilljacks haven’t played a real team alllllll year.

Talk about frauds.

Gonna revive this thread and ask for some suggestions about which team to go for. I've only really gotten into NFL the past 2-3 seasons, but this year I've really been enjoying it. I've kept flip- flopping on teams recently so I've made a short list of teams who I'm leaning towards at the moment.
  • Browns
  • Bears
  • 49ers
  • Packers
  • Raiders
  • Rams
Gee why don't you just add Cowboys and Patriots to that list whilst you are at it...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll stick with the Giants.
I stuck with the Tigers for 27 years before we won a flag.
Once I get invested I’ll stick with them.
Thanks

Well you've already changed from the Jets to Giants. It's not like you didn't know what you were in for when choosing the Giants to replace the Jets either was it? 😂

Well you've already changed from the Jets to Giants. It's not like you didn't know what you were in for when choosing the Giants to replace the Jets either was it? 😂
I expected a lot more upside that’s for sure....still happy with the giants over the Jets.
I’ve stuck with the Knicks in the NBA 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back