Other Picking a Nfl team

Remove this Banner Ad

request to change has been made. i actually did it two weeks ago, no response, and made another one today

That's something a Fremantle fan would totally do. Most of Richmond's supporter base are actually dockers fans in disguise.

soon as i can find a long sleeve version, hate the sleeveless ones even tho ive got guns

You just wear a long sleeve t-shirt or hoody under it , noodle arms. 😜

That's something a Fremantle fan would totally do. Most of Richmond's supporter base are actually dockers fans in disguise.

I'll punch you. I would say that next week the overwhelming majority of us will be going for Richmond, though.

or a disenfranchised old fan looking for a new team. in the end we get there, rock solid, like me now. solid three teams

Now that you've been through the whole league will you circle back round to the Raiders in 2021? It's Las Vegas now so it's basically like a brand new team 👍🏼😉

Would have enjoyed your first morning as a Browns man Saints_Man

Just as much as I am enjoying our season.

Hahah yep, woke up to a pleasant surprise.....🙃 If this is what its like to be a Browns fan, it’s gonna be a wild ride.

Gives you a nice headstart into disliking the Steelers atleast haha.

Hahah yep, woke up to a pleasant surprise.....🙃 If this is what its like to be a Browns fan, it’s gonna be a wild ride.

Wild = frustration & disappointment.

QB is a serious issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonna revive this thread and ask for some suggestions about which team to go for. I've only really gotten into NFL the past 2-3 seasons, but this year I've really been enjoying it. I've kept flip- flopping on teams recently so I've made a short list of teams who I'm leaning towards at the moment.
  • Browns
  • Bears
  • 49ers
  • Packers
  • Raiders
  • Rams
Have you forgetting the Buccaneer, yes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back