Picola & District 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks i read it. The leagues comments make me sick.. Sorry
Funny that the Tungamah representative brought up affiliation, given it was widely apparent he was running around saying that his wish was to try and force the league to become unaffiliated, amongst other things. Let’s be honest he has pissed and moaned and defamed the league and a number of its clubs , whilst acting as the clubs spokesperson/ representative for 5-6 years , its little wonder the clubs feel the way they do.

So with clubs swapping leagues, what becomes of being a ‘Life Member ‘ of a League ?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

IIRC, the PDFNL took on the Life Members/200 Club players from former Tungamah League clubs, when they joined. (Katamatite/Tungamah 1995, Katandra 1996 and Dookie United & Shepp East 2006...

Perhaps with all the chopping and changing in recent times we need an AFL Victoria Life Membership, that applies to the league your club/s are currently participating in.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any news on recruiting ?

Katty have picked up a few that I have heard about
Sam Wright
Dion Gleeson Congupna
Ash Hobbs a crafty forward from Euroa
A young midfielder from wang maggies has been training there as well.
From all reports they have retained there whole list from last year as well.

Any names there champ
No name bigger than club legend Purcell, apparently going back to finish his career there... At full back is the rumour due to his stellar season at CHB this year, they just felt with an aging body CHB might be too big of an ask next season...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back