Picola & District 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Mathoura Vs Moama Friday night, interesting to see how the Cutters go. Good game to see where they are at.

Have a crack at a whole ladder?

Strathy
Katty
Waaia
Rennie
Berrigan
Yarroweyah
Mathoura
Jerilderie
Picola
Rovers
Toc
Katunga
Blighty

My prediction based on clearances so far. Could have Rennie higher than 4th, but depends if their gun recruits play most of the year or just enough to qualify. You could have Rennie from 1st to 6th depending on that.

Strathy
Katty
Waaia
Rennie
Berrigan
Yarroweyah
Mathoura
Jerilderie
Picola
Rovers
Toc
Katunga
Blighty

My prediction based on clearances so far. Could have Rennie higher than 4th, but depends if their gun recruits play most of the year or just enough to qualify. You could have Rennie from 1st to 6th depending on that.

I'll have a rumble too then

Katty
Jerilderie
Strathy
Berrigan
Waaia
Mathoura
Rennie
Picola
Yarroweyah
Toc
Deni
Blighty
Katunga

Katty. Strathy. Rennie. Waaia. Berrigan. Yarroweyah. Jerilderie Mathoura. Picola. Tocumwal. Rovers. Katunga. Blighty.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the Morrison government looking set to ban all non essential gatherings over 500 ppl from Monday, I was just wondering if this will affect PDFNL games? Whats the normal attendance at a home and away game? How about larger comps?

With the Morrison government looking set to ban all non essential gatherings over 500 ppl from Monday, I was just wondering if this will affect PDFNL games? Whats the normal attendance at a home and away game? How about larger comps?
Players , 2 coaches , league appointed medical staff at games . live stream all games pay per view .

Ovens & Murray postponed first 4 matches also. More comps to follow. This will be devastating for local communities.
My understanding is that o@m have not confirmed anything ( meeting tonight) but did see an article from the border mail which quoted the o&m president as saying they may Have to suspend the season start.

PDFNL still trying to operate, what’s the reason behind this? Why not fall in line like everyone else.
publicity stun for mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back