Picola & District 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw that merrigum pulled out from playing katty Saturday

Strathy playing dookie tomorrow night at dookie.

Good to see kdfl and pdfl clubs lining up

Practice matches are a logistical nightmare. I’d much rather enter a night series than worry about all the times, grades, umpires, etc.

Last minute cancellations make it frustrating too.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Practice matches are a logistical nightmare. I’d much rather enter a night series than worry about all the times, grades, umpires, etc.

Last minute cancellations make it frustrating too.

GrassKat how many kdfl clubs do you think would be up for a night series involving KDFNL PDFNL clubs and shepp based MFL clubs ( congupna / rumbalara )

GrassKat how many kdfl clubs do you think would be up for a night series involving KDFNL PDFNL clubs and shepp based MFL clubs ( congupna / rumbalara )

Not sure. Rumbalara’s ground seems to be used for lots of practice matches. Could be a good venue for such a competition.

5 groups in my uneducated opinion

Katty, Berrigan, Strathy, Tungamah,
Waaia, Rennie,
Picola, Yarroweyah, Jerilderie, Katandra
Mathoura, Tocumwal, Katunga
Deni, Blighty

Tend to agree here imo ... I feel Berrigan will be the right up there ...have retained most players from 2019 and the gains this season have been very good with some 4 or 5 proven Ovens And Murray players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few results closer than expected and a few not so close. Just glad to see footy back and I'm sure players and umpires alike will build into the season

Saw the start of the Cat ate my T**ty juggernaut. Wright, McMillan and Tippett 10 between them but Poole is as good a player as i have seen in the comp.
Tiger problem is a couple of hotheads who could leave them short of players in tough games. Mckenzie who kicked 10 for Tunga is from Coldstream but can't see him having kicked bags before. Picola had some tickets on themselves so they would be disappointed. Berrigan seems to be highly rated so that says good things about Yarroweyah.

Saw the start of the Cat ate my T**ty juggernaut. Wright, McMillan and Tippett 10 between them but Poole is as good a player as i have seen in the comp.
Tiger problem is a couple of hotheads who could leave them short of players in tough games. Mckenzie who kicked 10 for Tunga is from Coldstream but can't see him having kicked bags before. Picola had some tickets on themselves so they would be disappointed. Berrigan seems to be highly rated so that says good things about Yarroweyah.

Good to see the mood is high in Tigerland. Definitely anything less than a premiership a failure for them this year. Hope their characters keep their hands, and fists, and heads etc to themselves

Tunga certainly put down an early marker

Lots of shuffling and won't know where the ledger sits for a lot of clubs until round 6-7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back