Picola & District Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Geeeeeezzz it’s a painful waiting for results to be viewable

And what’s the go with PPA - not loading now?

Thought gameday was meant to be the better system?
Other leagues on play hq manage to get results updated from u14s ,17s ressies as they are played and in some cases actually live updates. Well done to those leagues showing the way.

Other leagues on play hq manage to get results updated from u14s ,17s ressies as they are played and in some cases actually live updates. Well done to those leagues showing the way.
Clubs can opt to live score every match in gameday and have been able to for maybe 10 years ?
Having the option and choosing not to , suggests that clubs don’t wish to .
Isn’t it great that clubs have the choice .

There's still plenty of glitches in the system around a few leagues I follow. It's definitely getting better and will be a good system once that happens.

Clubs can opt to live score every match in gameday and have been able to for maybe 10 years ?
Having the option and choosing not to , suggests that clubs don’t wish to .
Isn’t it great that clubs have the choice .

Is this something clubs are shown how to do and encouraged to at all by the league?

It just seems odd that NO scores seem to be viewable until around 6pm Saturday night this season whereas in previous seasons they were mostly there to see after the completion of each grade, just a change I had noticed…..

Is this something clubs are shown how to do and encouraged to at all by the league?

It just seems odd that NO scores seem to be viewable until around 6pm Saturday night this season whereas in previous seasons they were mostly there to see after the completion of each grade, just a change I had noticed…..
live scoring has occurred from time to time by clubs and the league during finals .
Haven’t experienced your issue regarding scores not being displayed till 6pm .

Correct, I know as the kids have been looking each Saturday for the scores of each grade.
Scores have been available from 11am each match day and have been updating during the day .
If going via the leagues website, aside from Round 1 , have only needed to filter the grade .

Maybe you could chuck a link on here mate and people could try that next Saturday as obviously the way we/they are looking up the scores isn’t working for the general public?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back