Picola District FL - General Thread 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you are way off the mark! Katamatite will stick it out and probably win a flag in the next 5. Waaia are Waaia and their senior side will be successful wherever they go, The question is on their depth through the club... small community. Katunga is the one, but I'd like to think Strathy would come South and join the Swans.

The Hay situation won't go away and they'll continue trying to get in.

As for Rennie they are just happy to be here and may take a while to find their feet.

Your notion of joining the KDFL :thumbsdown:. If I were at the VCFL I would direct Violet Town, Benalla All Blacks and Tallygaroopna into the SE group. It would make 2 leagues of 11, leaving scope for a club to jump over either direction. It would make the Ovens & King and KDFL more workable.

I fail to see why you would want to take teams such as tally, violet town out of the kdfl.

Yes they might fit demographically but the kdfl works well with them in it and I will go by the old saying `if it aint broke, dont fix it'

13 team comps don't work that well.

9 or 10 is the ideal size IMO... You get to play everyone twice in an 18 round season.

apparently nick gamble has offered plenty of dosh to play at mulwala,
has hit the gym and had a growth spurt and the way his going will be massive for next year, will be a big loss for tungamah

yep rob wren has been appointed...pipped shaun robbins for the job with the promise of tungmah players to arrive at barooga including brother tom

Blighty was also in the hunt for Wren i heard does anyone know if they have a coach yet. And will they keep most next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

word has it luke carter will pull on the strathy colors next year. if true will be a handy pick up for the bulldogs and will fit in well to a already handy midfield.

care to share the appointment? which club in the picola league? or is it all just rumours to get this site hyped up? because its been fairly boring now footy season is over noone to take snipes at.

Think you'll see it announced in the print media this week.
Oh and surely your not suggesting people use this anonymous forum to take snipes at people, or that users use multiple usernames to snipe. Pm me with the details if you like. LMAO !!!

care to share the appointment? which club in the picola league? or is it all just rumours to get this site hyped up? because its been fairly boring now footy season is over noone to take snipes at.

as far as i no the only clubs that dont have a coach in the nw league are blighty, strathy, picola so would have to be one of them. unless its a SE club,

heard dookie signed a coach from shepp bears.

also whats the situation with wunghnu are they still alive or are they finished

as far as i no the only clubs that dont have a coach in the nw league are blighty, strathy, picola so would have to be one of them. unless its a SE club,

heard dookie signed a coach from shepp bears.

also whats the situation with wunghnu are they still alive or are they finished

Haven't heard anything in regards to Wunghnu, plenty have had them down and out before, and they've continued to provide an avenue for people to play team sport, assumably under trying circumstances, which the club should be commended for.

Haven't heard anything in regards to Wunghnu, plenty have had them down and out before, and they've continued to provide an avenue for people to play team sport, assumably under trying circumstances, which the club should be commended for.

agree there pace the wunghnu commitee has done a great job keeping the club running and it wouldnt be easy for everyone involved in the club. hopefully their luck will change

Think you'll see it announced in the print media this week.
Oh and surely your not suggesting people use this anonymous forum to take snipes at people, or that users use multiple usernames to snipe. Pm me with the details if you like. LMAO !!!

Have not seen anything yet PTF, ready to give a little more away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back