Picola & District FL NW 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have followed Rochy for many years now and have never heard of a Ben Makepiece. Might have the wrong club I think champ. Heard of no rochy boys going to Mathoura either. But if you provide me with a bit more information I will check it out.
never said he played for rochy, his from rochy. and not sure who his mates are as im not part of mathoura but im sure there are people in rochy that dont actually play for em...:)

berrigan would be pretty happy saunders and rutherford or is it apex that has gone
Apex looks gone to maybe coach in Melb??
Chase talking to Barooga?? but a few clubs where after him last year to so you never know.
A couple young fellas might be trying there luck in O&M just like the Gormans.
Ruck coverage to help with the loss of Apex would have to be on the cards you would think, Having both Mynards on the park and some great youngsters will always be a bonus.

That is a huge get. Josh has been going very well at Oaklands. Was on very good $$ there i am lead to believe. 3 smallish leading forwards. Can that work ?? Time will tell i suppose..

Did hear they are loosing no one and picked up fare few. Not sure on names. Couple of premiership comimg back i think

2nd bye for NW comp, is that on Queens Birthday weekend Roar??
Looks like a good even & consistent draw....
No Smooth, the second bye is the first weekend in July the 6th, Queens B'day is in June, the bye correlates with the weekend during both NSW and Victoria school holidays.
The draw was stuctured to try and have clubs playing their nearest 4 neighbours, 3 times.

No Smooth, the second bye is the first weekend in July the 6th, Queens B'day is in June, the bye correlates with the weekend during both NSW and Victoria school holidays.
The draw was stuctured to try and have clubs playing their nearest 4 neighbours, 3 times.
Ahh yes that's correct, sorry mate my calendar is abit out! Haha Well mate thats a good idea to have it during school holidays....
Maybe this new league president may have a few good tricks up his sleeve from what I've heard?? ;):D:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brett Vallender back to Picola is the word... Apparently bringing a few with him from Nathalia?

Keith baron to tocumwal (I think)
Brad Robson is living in Queensland at the moment
Not sure on Clarke,Peers and the other Robson
Yes Baron definitely to Toc, Brad Robson is living in QLD, but he was this time last year also & came back for the start of the season & said he is doin the same again?? Andy Robson has gone to Jerilderie from all reports, Clarke playing footy back at Shepp East & pretty sure Peersy is undecided as he's looking for work & maybe that will lead him to a new club if Blighty can't get him a job! Other than that I'm not sure their are many more loses & have already signed a few so they will be there abouts....

I also heard Drew Platfuss may not be playing due to the serious back injury he suffereed at the end of last year. Anyone know anything about this? would be a huge loss!

With a few clubs starting pre season training by now. How is everyone's numbers? I know jerilderie blighty and rovers started last Friday, and berrigan the Wednesday before. Anyone got some news on this? New players at training?

I also heard Drew Platfuss may not be playing due to the serious back injury he suffereed at the end of last year. Anyone know anything about this? would be a huge loss!

I had heard the same RF but could not confirm it. I also thought I had heard that both Plafuss boys were talking to Finley.

I had heard the same RF but could not confirm it. I also thought I had heard that both Plafuss boys were talking to Finley.
Jake was being chased by Finley & was contemplating it, but being as busy as he is on the farm decided to stay as he wont be able to put in the time to Finley! Also yeah Drew's back will most likely keep him out of the 1st 6-8 games I would say, but by all reports it is healing nicely!

With a few clubs starting pre season training by now. How is everyone's numbers? I know jerilderie blighty and rovers started last Friday, and berrigan the Wednesday before. Anyone got some news on this? New players at training?

Reports from up Jerilderie way have big Purcell burning up the track at preseason training so far, has lost a few kilos in search of his youth. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back