Picola & District FL NW 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is happening with baron? Thought he was a done deal to Toc?
Was told he has spoken to Blighty to see if they will have him back, I heard Toc cut back on their offer to him and he wasn't happy (could be wrong).
Blighty will be still there abouts, I've heard they have picked up a couple from Yarrawonga, but no names have been thrown around. Smooth Mover you could shed some light on recruits no doubt.

Was told he has spoken to Blighty to see if they will have him back, I heard Toc cut back on their offer to him and he wasn't happy (could be wrong).
Blighty will be still there abouts, I've heard they have picked up a couple from Yarrawonga, but no names have been thrown around. Smooth Mover you could shed some light on recruits no doubt.

I am sure they would welcome him back. Silly if they didnt. He is probably their most important player, especially with Danny Clarke leaving.

A massive well done to Jack Yellend on making the Coburg Tigers Squad. Thats alot of hard work paid off for jacko and fingers crossed its only the start of something big. Well done to the Berrigan football club and PDFL all together.:thumbsu: just goes to show that the NW side is a little stronger ;)

A massive well done to Jack Yellend on making the Coburg Tigers Squad. Thats alot of hard work paid off for jacko and fingers crossed its only the start of something big. Well done to the Berrigan football club and PDFL all together.:thumbsu: just goes to show that the NW side is a little stronger ;)
Why aren't u taking the same route TOUGH??
Also yes massive congrats to Nutta, Hopefully it is just the start of a big career down town.... All the best in the future Jack....:thumbsu:

Well done to jack. It must of been the influence of his interleague coaches over the last few seasons.... Lots of hard work paying off for him. If he doesn't make it down there it won't be because his attitude or fitness . He won't die wondering.

Why aren't u taking the same route TOUGH??
Also yes massive congrats to Nutta, Hopefully it is just the start of a big career down town.... All the best in the future Jack....:thumbsu:

Pretty happy where i am at the moment, great standard of footy and its right in ya back yard, fingers crossed to have an injury free season and then might be a chance to head down with jacko.
Berrigan for the flag also fellas :D

Pretty happy where i am at the moment, great standard of footy and its right in ya back yard, fingers crossed to have an injury free season and then might be a chance to head down with jacko.
Berrigan for the flag also fellas :D

would be great to see Yelland playing with you and your little Bro down there, Def worth the trip to go see.

Have been somewhat privy to the events surrounding Jack being selected to play vic country and also signing at Coburg and the opportunities he has grasped couldn't have been afforded to a nicer person .
Well done Jack and how good is the PDFNL juniors going 4 x state reps in 2012 , the top beep tester at the AFL combine , 2nd in the 3klm time trial , draftee and now the first of a likely couple of teenagers to sign at VFL clubs .
Just goes to prove you can most certainly make it to the top grade from the PDFNL .

Have been somewhat privy to the events surrounding Jack being selected to play vic country and also signing at Coburg and the opportunities he has grasped couldn't have been afforded to a nicer person .
Well done Jack and how good is the PDFNL juniors going 4 x state reps in 2012 , the top beep tester at the AFL combine , 2nd in the 3klm time trial , draftee and now the first of a likely couple of teenagers to sign at VFL clubs .
Just goes to prove you can most certainly make it to the top grade from the PDFNL .
Gee Roar hopefully the new JDO's can do half as good a job as their predecessor & the leagues junior program should be in good shape.... :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deni PT had an article today about blighty. Does anyone know the recruites mentioned?

"Barooga defender Brett Clarke and Mulwala’s Zeke Flanagan."

Deni PT had an article today about blighty. Does anyone know the recruites mentioned?

"Barooga defender Brett Clarke and Mulwala’s Zeke Flanagan."

Living up here in QLD, I know nothing about the players u mentioned. I saw the article written in the P.T and see it said a Blighty player by the name of Josh Peers is going to Berrigan.... My query is o this Josh Peers a good player that plays regularly at senior level.. in other words,, is he a good pick up for Berrigan?

Living up here in QLD, I know nothing about the players u mentioned. I saw the article written in the P.T and see it said a Blighty player by the name of Josh Peers is going to Berrigan.... My query is o this Josh Peers a good player that plays regularly at senior level.. in other words,, is he a good pick up for Berrigan?
When fit yes , appears to have Danny Clarke( ;) ) like hamstrings .

History would suggest that Berrigan should not count Josh as a recruit until they get him on the field for round 2.:D

History would suggest that Berrigan should not count Josh as a recruit until they get him on the field for round 2.:D
Your being kind there Never Too Old. I would of said that if he is still in Berrigans colours on July 1st then he is a recruit. Until then, who knows...

Your being kind there Never Too Old. I would of said that if he is still in Berrigans colours on July 1st then he is a recruit. Until then, who knows...

On the other side of the coin then Charles Mac, do you think Blighty really consider him a "departure" or is his name just going to be pushed to the top of the magnetic board with the others who are unavailable.:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back