Picola & District FL SE 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Ferrari and Daniel McIntyre to east also beau wilson handy inclusion
Don't think it's beau wilson as he's moved over to the west, shawn maybe? Lowey will be lucky to get 5 games out of fuzz I think his body is about stuffed!!

Danny Clarke from blighty to shepp east as well?
Is this true mover?? Spoke to dan mcintyre the other day and pretty sure he is playing for shepp or cobram!! yeh big fuzz shepp east career was cut short after 6 games a few yrs back and was really hittin his straps to!! If body holds up he might have a bit left! katunga rnd 1 for eagles will be a good battle first up anyway

Is this true mover?? Spoke to dan mcintyre the other day and pretty sure he is playing for shepp or cobram!! yeh big fuzz shepp east career was cut short after 6 games a few yrs back and was really hittin his straps to!! If body holds up he might have a bit left! katunga rnd 1 for eagles will be a good battle first up anyway
Yeah as far as I know wash he's playing at the Eagle's next year??

The host of each of the finals for the next 8 years has been announced , as has the possibility of a practice match series involving SE clubs versus NW clubs , 1 football side and 1 netball side . Could be up and running this Pre Season .
Gee Roar that SE V NW pre season practice match idea sounds good! Wonder how that idea came about?? hahaha Nah as u know I'm a fan of it just to keep some good old fashioned rivalry of some sorts between the leagues & I think Blighty V Shepp East went well last year from all reports?? Ended in a 1pt result & both clubs finished on top in their respective leagues so I think it has some real merit....:thumbsu:

Have heard mark young from ardmona is on his way out to east also
heard there was some in house fighting at shepp east last weekend anyone else heard this? Do you think the club has made the right choice with there coach and new recruits. Also what is the interleauge set up next year who do pdfl play?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think it's beau wilson as he's moved over to the west, shawn maybe? Lowey will be lucky to get 5 games out of fuzz I think his body is about stuffed!!
Got it right thirdman, Beau is playing for Scarborough WA or something like that, heard a whisper that SHAUN is gonna have a run with east, So that'll make LOWEY happy.

Whatever happened to an ex Murray Bushranger (about12 years ago) named Lou White form Yarroweyah? Did he go on with his footy or not. Can anyone help? He showed a bit back in the day.

Nah the big fella dosnt play any more. Hasnt for seven or eight years. Think he is over in wa. Was a good Player.

Had a look at the Yarroweyah ground the other day - not a pretty sight. Fairdinkum!
Yeah well considering your 10:51am post today about telling us to do some RESEARCH on a player, why don't you do your own research mate & jump on the Picola North West site & tell them as thats what league YARROWEYAH are in, not the South East 1....

Yeah well considering your 10:51am post today about telling us to do some RESEARCH on a player, why don't you do your own research mate & jump on the Picola North West site & tell them as thats what league YARROWEYAH are in, not the South East 1....
He's a smart fella SM, Gobbing off on other posts l see..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back