Picola & District FL SE 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like katamaties big idea to have a "sook" and a "dob" has backfired, their angel man is to be deregistered....think if they had their time over again they may have gone with what happens on the field stays on the field or even better you get back what you give out....lets see if katamatite stick with "their man" and pay the 5k to go to appeal........good luck in early retirement young fella

Shepp east will throw everything behind fraps to get him down at at least 6 or 7 weeks so hid free for the big dance. On another note stock up on the washing powder the jumpers will be very wet and muddy after the game at dookie saturday.

Interesting result today with tungamah beating rennie by a couple points? 4 games to go in the season and teams would want to start to get there full team and get there game at a high level in preparation for the finals!! What are peoples thoughts on how the finals will pan out and could tungamah feature deep into sept or is it still between shepp east,waaia,rennie?
Leauge medal winner?????

cant pick who will finish 5th. If dookie play 4 quarters every week will be in with a shot but katty only need maybe 2 wins out for 4 to snatch 5th spot. Katandra is always a roughy

Run home for dookie 16points 75.05%
Rennie, Katunga, Katandra tungamah

Run home for katty 20points 75.71%
Katunga, Waaia, Tungamah, Rennie

Run home for Katandra 16points 70.62%
Tungamah, Dookie, Shepp east, Waaia

So seeing as though we have a big forward in each league nearing the BIG 100 goals I just thought I'd throw this little discussion out there between the 2 leagues, Brody Lumber on 84 & Chase Strawhorn on 85 who do we think will get there 1st?? Now I've done some stats & they suggest that both players will get there in Rd 17! But who will really get there 1st?? & who will finish with the most at the end of the normal season? (Not Finals):thumbsu:

can anyone from rennie confirm that your coach was at the shepp east waaia game not coaching vs dookie. Its a massive sign of disrespect to dookie if its true. I can understand sending people to watch but never heard of a coach missing a game.

can anyone from rennie confirm that your coach was at the shepp east waaia game not coaching vs dookie. Its a massive sign of disrespect to dookie if its true. I can understand sending people to watch but never heard of a coach missing a game.
hahaha clearly he didnt rate dookie at all!! They do things a bit different out rennie.

Gee what's happened to this thread!!!!

Only a week out from finals and no banter at all. Or is everyone tight lipped about all things FINALS?

Has anyone heard of any rumours, for the 2013 season yet?

Gee what's happened to this thread!!!!

Only a week out from finals and no banter at all. Or is everyone tight lipped about all things FINALS?

Has anyone heard of any rumours, for the 2013 season yet?

This is a bad thread or has big footy itself come to a halt??????????????
finals will be interesting when waaia play rennie first up with waaia beating them twice this year already and get the home final!
My prediction is shepp east v waaia grand final this year.
Also heard shepp east have to find a new coach next year?
Any other coaching movements?

I have also heard the best movement talk, rennie looking for a new coach katandra also had a ad in the paper for a new coach weeks ago.
I also think shepp east waaia grand final.

Did hear from a very reliable source that Hayden Best has signed on to coach Congupna next year

Think he nearly went there last year so wouldnt be a total shock but havent congupna got a coach or has he quit??
Will rennie fall down the ladder next year without ramsdale and on that note shepp east might fall down ladder to if best leaves and a few more! Could be a shake up of teams on the ladder next year.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sheep east v waaia would this be a good grand final ? would this be a fiery physical game?Just look for a good grand final to go to

The SE GF is at Katunga on Sun 16th Sept I think. Shepp East and Waaia I reckon.
A couple of notes:
1. Any game report on Sat's match? Must have been a good one! Waaia has some severe firepower and it looks like it may have the grasshoppers a bit worried going by last two results. Any injuries/reports from the match that may impact week 2 of the finals?
2. Good to see some common sense come from the katty/Shepp East debacle from weeks gone by. Not for one minute condoning Cremaune?? or Fraps actions, but the whole tribunal hearing was farcial in my opinion. I'm just happy he gets the chance to now play footy again. I suppose the same thing can;t be said for the katty bloke. But at the same time has come at a substantial cost to the club. Would have been devastating to not get the result.
3. Can the Eagles turn their last month around. No doubt a few back, but can they kick start a finals campaign in an immediate manner. How they get togehter this week on the track will go a long way to how they go araoung this weekend against a red hot opponent in the bombers.
Days are drawing out now, a couple of mild days and the juices really start flowing.
Good luck to all still involved:thumbsu:

The SE GF is at Katunga on Sun 16th Sept I think. Shepp East and Waaia I reckon.
A couple of notes:
1. Any game report on Sat's match? Must have been a good one! Waaia has some severe firepower and it looks like it may have the grasshoppers a bit worried going by last two results. Any injuries/reports from the match that may impact week 2 of the finals?
2. Good to see some common sense come from the katty/Shepp East debacle from weeks gone by. Not for one minute condoning Cremaune?? or Fraps actions, but the whole tribunal hearing was farcial in my opinion. I'm just happy he gets the chance to now play footy again. I suppose the same thing can;t be said for the katty bloke. But at the same time has come at a substantial cost to the club. Would have been devastating to not get the result.
3. Can the Eagles turn their last month around. No doubt a few back, but can they kick start a finals campaign in an immediate manner. How they get togehter this week on the track will go a long way to how they go araoung this weekend against a red hot opponent in the bombers.
Days are drawing out now, a couple of mild days and the juices really start flowing.
Good luck to all still involved:thumbsu:
So what was Frapps final result?? How many weeks is it & when can he play again?? Good to hear that common sense has prevailed though!! :thumbsu:

Well that throws a little spanner in the works of the finals race!!!! He is a big inclusion back into the eagles midfield rotations! Could put them back into favourtism?

I would have thought finishing a couple of games clear would've had them at least there until their first final? Anyway, doesn't matter who is favourite, its what you do on the day (as Katunga showed a couple of weeks back).
Tell ya what tho, the grasshoppers maybe a little nervous facing tunga this week. I think on their day Tunga puts the wind up Rennie somewhat! Could the supercoach and his charges bow out in straight sets:eek: Personally can't see it happening, but I reckon a few people down at Boosey creek give themselves a real chance to shake it up. Great effort seeing they didn't have a home ground for the first halfof the year and losing a player of Dodds calibre would've left a gaping hole. So Payney has done a pretty serviceable job to still be in contention. Can they win it? I don't think so, they would have to play 3 straight blinders to hold the cup up. That would be a big ask!
Hope everyone in both camps are available for the eagles / bombers clash on Sat - should be a rip snorta!!

I would have thought finishing a couple of games clear would've had them at least there until their first final? Anyway, doesn't matter who is favourite, its what you do on the day (as Katunga showed a couple of weeks back).
Tell ya what tho, the grasshoppers maybe a little nervous facing tunga this week. I think on their day Tunga puts the wind up Rennie somewhat! Could the supercoach and his charges bow out in straight sets:eek: Personally can't see it happening, but I reckon a few people down at Boosey creek give themselves a real chance to shake it up. Great effort seeing they didn't have a home ground for the first halfof the year and losing a player of Dodds calibre would've left a gaping hole. So Payney has done a pretty serviceable job to still be in contention. Can they win it? I don't think so, they would have to play 3 straight blinders to hold the cup up. That would be a big ask!
Hope everyone in both camps are available for the eagles / bombers clash on Sat - should be a rip snorta!!
Ok well maybe I should have said "back into outright favourtism"! Because u cant deny going into the finals losing to the bottom side isn't the best of form! Dont get me wrong I hope the East reclaim the flag for a last hoorah 4 besty & the boys but I guess we'll see how that last game has affected them (if at all) this sat when they meet equal favourites waaia!! Good luck East boys :thumbsu:

Well done to Besty & his boys on Sat'd. Excellent result and super effort for him to get his charges to 4 staright GF's. You could argue he has has pretty good cattle along the way, but he still needs to instill the right style, play and discipline to get to the last game of the year, so well done H and every luck in the big dance in 2 weeks time.
I thought they were in strife early when Waaia's big guns stepped up to the plate and nailed 3 x 1st qtr goals from outside 50. Cowan, Sessions and Meyland all banged one thru from way out. But to the Eagles credit, dug in on the back of a pearler of a 2nd qtr from Ozzie and went on from there. Pretty hotly contested game all day with the pace of the game quite high. The deck seemed to be void of any grass with many players cramping and I'd suggest that a few Waaia blokes will have sore legs this week facing a rampaging hoppers outfit. A side note - couldn't believe they shifted Cowan to CHB to Ozzie. He is by far the best CHF (apart from Ozzie:D) and from then on struggled for targets up forward. At the end of the day the team with the highest score usually wins!!!!!!! But there may have been another reason for the change (eg injury to other Waaia backs?)
Can Waaia get over the Hoppers again?
Obviously the boys from NSW must have been on yesterday - or can we say that Tunga are just that little bit off the top 3??? Keen on anyones thoughts who saw the game yesterday.
Also, didn't take Fraps long to get back amongst it - reckon he had 10 in the 1st qtr. Great to see.

where do waaia vs rennie play at on weekend and is it a sat or sun? and is the gf still on a sunday?

Great to hear Fraps is back in the game and racking up the possesions. Just hope he can focus on what he is great at and thats playing footy. Would have thought Rennie would get up this week even though Waaia knocked them off last time. Shepp East will win the big show by a streak which will be great to see having watched them get beaten by the hoppers last year.

Good Luck to all this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back