Picola & District FL SE 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are certainly in the middle of silly season, with most clubs hoping to add to their respcetive lists for the 2014 season. Can anyone gives an update on any confirmed Ins and Outs of all clubs?

Waaia
Ins -
Outs -

Katandra
Ins -
Outs -

Katunga
Ins - Josh Wellington? Not entirely sure on his situation?
Outs -

Katamatite
Ins -
Outs -

Dookie
Ins - Duane Hueston
Outs -

Shepp East
Ins - Dwain Vidler, Brendan Scott, Heard a whisper of Sam Dawes but still very capable of playing GV Seniors
Outs - Lowe

Rennie
Ins -
Outs -

Tungamah
Ins -
Outs -

Sam Dawes wont be playing next year due to his hip problem which will need a replacement down the track, not good for a bloke that makes a living concreting. Id say Daniel Freeman, Brad Lowe, Trev Graham, Daniel Clarke and Rick Frappel will all be outs for SE this year. Big news if true probably their top 5 BNF players right there.

Sam Dawes wont be playing next year due to his hip problem which will need a replacement down the track, not good for a bloke that makes a living concreting. Id say Daniel Freeman, Brad Lowe, Trev Graham, Daniel Clarke and Rick Frappel will all be outs for SE this year. Big news if true probably their top 5 BNF players right there.

Where frappel heading too??

I hear Stanhope & VT are leading the race to get him.
don't think wellington will make to much of an impact at Katunga.. didn't have a great year at swans by reports from a few I now at the club. Seems like tunga might be the team again with dookie th big improvers I think.. also heard shepp east have lost a few so could be a long year there although vidler might have a few up his sleeve

Division 2 EDFL side looking for a practise match for Combined Seniors/Reserve & 18's; Possible option of 6 Quarter game if suits both parties

We are looking to co-inside this with our preseason camp also.

Weekend of 15th or 22nd available to travel to you.

Can not host due to ground and cricket commitments.

Pm for further details and information

former dookie 3rds coach scott greig is coach of dookie seniors next year....

Would have to improve his coaching, only won about 4 games in two years at Under 18 GVFL level!

Coaching Thirds is a bit different to Seniors obviously and his ex GVFL club would not too happy with him leaving after pre season had already started I would imagine.

Would have to improve his coaching, only won about 4 games in two years at Under 18 GVFL level!

Coaching Thirds is a bit different to Seniors obviously and his ex GVFL club would not too happy with him leaving after pre season had already started I would imagine.
would any club really be dirty if a coach left because he had a higher opportunity to coach? wouldnt have thought so think greigy obviously had senior ambitions so good luck to him!! any news on recruits at any clubs.. Who would be leading the race for flag at this stage

would any club really be dirty if a coach left because he had a higher opportunity to coach? wouldnt have thought so think greigy obviously had senior ambitions so good luck to him!! any news on recruits at any clubs.. Who would be leading the race for flag at this stage

I think Big Greigy will be fine, plenty of experience, good operator & has coached Dookie seniors before! I think it's a good move by Dookie, so much so that I would have them right up there in the Top 2 with Tungamah at this stage....

Rather quiet on here these days.

Any updates on recruits around the place?

Seems to be a bit of a year where there isnt much movement around the place. Few clubs finding it very hard to get firm commitments out of people.

Eagles have done very well to get Fidler who will be very strong out in this league. Tunga look set to be very strong again and Waaia looks set to loose quite a few. All on the grape vine though...

Katty, Katunga and Katandra need to find a few to bridge the gap with Katty likly to loose Andrew Taylor to Shepp Bears, but pick up Adrian Parker from Boort?. Seems from the web Parker didnt play to much last year. With a bit of luck they can get a couple more players to help them along. Katunga from all reports have picked up some good players and should move up the ladder and battle on for 4th or 5th which will be great to see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played 2 games of ressies & 2 senior games late in the season. Led to rule change regarding eligibility for finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back