Picola District Football League, general thread mk II.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

balls

Senior List
Feb 12, 2007
katandra
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Katandra
At katandra we found someone to do the write up for the program each week that we thought would be a good fair jerno. Turns out that the partner of this lady has been doing most of the senior write up and talking him self up way to much. Cam Dudgon your a joke hahahhahahaha. Im supprised you havent tried to get your own page in the shepp news each week. The rest of it is a great read thanks to his missus :D:D:D

Re: Piccola District football league

mitchell sidebottom is a gun.Is he still playing at katandra this year??

At katandra we found someone to do the write up for the program each week that we thought would be a good fair jerno. Turns out that the partner of this lady has been doing most of the senior write up and talking him self up way to much. Cam Dudgon your a joke hahahhahahaha. Im supprised you havent tried to get your own page in the shepp news each week. The rest of it is a great read thanks to his missus :D:D:D

ahahahahahaha dudgeon is more than a joke haha....

mitchell sidebottom is a gun.Is he still playing at katandra this year??
Started on the pine in the 2s for katandra last week but i doubt it will stay that way

hahaha is Duge still leading out with his nose miles out in front??

Hey speaking of Journalists that are JOKE I bought the COBRAM COURIER this week to have a look at a few scores, only to find NO PDFL scores, write ups or anything and NO MFL scores except a 50 word write up on the Cobram game. In fact the whole sports section was 1 1/2 pages WHAT A JOKE that paper is.

the dees are going to be looking for some1 to fill the very big shoes of the very BALLSEY play inMick Buckly for a far bit of the season. and what about Jim Bob McCray from Jarillder dont worry about ned kelly when when you play them keep your eyes on him. he's like a out law him self on feild. the next Assumpation College Boy really does know how to read the game. why'll keeps he's eye's on hes player no1 known's were he's look. great skills he's a master at the LOOK AWAY hand pass, He's a big chance to take out the league B&F.:eek::eek:

hahaha is Duge still leading out with his nose miles out in front??

hahaha yeh by miles haha.. pinocchio ahahaha... good old dude ey

Hi there Homebake, No i'm not have taken a step back after 5 years on committee, just playing magoo's now.
How's the Dog's treating ya?

Speaking of magoo's thats what I am playing this week. Guess thats what happens when you miss 3 games and a couple of weeks of training. The dogs are good, not travelling the best atm, but I am sure that will change soon. Good to see the saints being competitive and being in winning positions every week, also good to see shep east near the bottom, whats happening there?

Rumour has it that ex Jerilderie coach of the early 90's won tattslotto recently and brought a pub in country victoria.

is shepp east going to make the finals after such a promosing pre season

It's not going to get any easier for Shep either, I believe they have Strathy next week or the week after. Possibility of being 0-6. In fairness to them, they will have played the top 5-6 teams in the first 5-6 rounds. I believe they will make a push. We played them yesterday and while the win was a convincing one, they had a couple out and I think once they get the first win & get some confidence, they'll be tough to beat. I think they are a chance to win a fair few games in a row shortly. They will have the Katamatites, Wungnhu's etc shortly.

I reckon they will still sneak into the finals.

It's not going to get any easier for Shep either, I believe they have Strathy next week or the week after. Possibility of being 0-6. In fairness to them, they will have played the top 5-6 teams in the first 5-6 rounds. I believe they will make a push. We played them yesterday and while the win was a convincing one, they had a couple out and I think once they get the first win & get some confidence, they'll be tough to beat. I think they are a chance to win a fair few games in a row shortly. They will have the Katamatites, Wungnhu's etc shortly.

I reckon they will still sneak into the finals.

I doubt theyll make finals. I reckon you will have to finish 10 - 8 for the season to make sure of a finals birth this year. They have already lost 5 of those 8 games and with Picola, Strathy, Jerrilderie, Berrigan, Blighty and Katunga in their next 7 games their worries arnt over yet. Not to mention finishing the season with Waaia, Dookie and Tungamah second time around in this ridiculous draw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt theyll make finals. I reckon you will have to finish 10 - 8 for the season to make sure of a finals birth this year. They have already lost 5 of those 8 games and with Picola, Strathy, Jerrilderie, Berrigan, Blighty and Katunga in their next 7 games their worries arnt over yet. Not to mention finishing the season with Waaia, Dookie and Tungamah second time around in this ridiculous draw.
everyone gets the crap draw every now and then and i guess its shepp east's this time, good to see tunga get over dookie by ten goals.

everyone gets the crap draw every now and then and i guess its shepp east's this time, good to see tunga get over dookie by ten goals.

This is Shepp East's Run home:
Yarroweyah H
Jerilderie A
Berrigan H
Katunga A
Picola H
Blighty A
Strathmerton H
Katamatite A
Wunghnu H
Mathoura A
Waaia H
Dookie A
Tungamah H

OF COURSE YOU WILL START TO WIN CAUSE YOU ARE PLAYING THE CRAP TEAMS YA ___ HEAD.:p

NOTE

* As of now I've been given the mod duties for this board and have started a new thread outlining such. http://www.bigfooty.com.forum/showthread.php?t=444062
Posts such as the above will no longer be tolerated as it adds nothing to the thread, that has not already been pointed out, except for the abuse.

Re: Picola District football league

Over the next few days you may notice from time to time that this thread is unavailable due to some adjustments. Please bear with us.
Also there is and will continue to be a weeekly thread to discuss the weeks rounds, will be open from the Wednesday before and close the Wednesday after the round, more banter will be tolerated upon that thread than other threads within this board, as long as it is relevant to that weeks games.
Over the next couple of weeks all posts upon here which are weekly relevant will be transfered into that weeks thread, to allow for a transition period.
This weeks weekly thread can be found at http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=444065
Cheers

Reported and suspended for striking. Wasnt much in it. He was flying the flag a little for a team mate and pushed his forarm into the head of the opposition player. Benji was more embarrassed by the fact he didnt connect very well and lost balance, falling to the ground. Didnt warrant a report IMO. There was no altercation afterwoods. He took the safe option and will miss the Waaia game.

Thanks buddy. :thumbsu:

It will be a huge test for Deni this week against Waaia @ home. Waaia are a 5 goal better team there.

Hey PTF, why was one of my post deleted??

I was asking a serious question? Wanted to know if there was any one on here going to tonights game in shepp. Didn't think it broke the rules of posting on here.

Don't tell me the power is going to your head...!

Yes and you also removed my reply asking about when the game was. Surly a discussion regard a PDFL game time and venue should be permitted. DONT RUIN THIS FORUM WITH TOO MANY RULES!!!

Yes and you also removed my reply asking about when the game was. Surly a discussion regard a PDFL game time and venue should be permitted. DONT RUIN THIS FORUM WITH TOO MANY RULES!!!

No boys certainly aren't losing the plot or being that strict was moved to the weekly thread, apologise for the delay in response, storm last night nuked the PC. It is preferred that those posts which are of a weekly note are maintained within the weekly thread.
Would have thought my last post clearly pointed this out ???

Cheers.

As you may have seen from other boards the major threads are being closed and replacement threads started to assist in data retrival and try to keep things a little cleaner. The old Picola District thread can still be accessed at http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=209977&page=308 takes you to the last page.
If there are some specific posts you would like included in this new thread PM me.
cheers.

Just received news and congratulations to all those involved in our sucessfull under 14 side at the moama carnival.
If anybody has any of the teams for the carnival info ie. sides, coaches and assistants please post so they can be recognised.

at moama the ground was actually good today , it must've been a thirsty ground as it was not soaked except the middle wicket,
17's drew one game lost one by 9 and other by 3 or 4 goals i think,
best: Ash Pescod, Jake Sullivan and Eric Hodge.
16's: from what i seen got thrashed, not sure if they won a game,
jake thurston knocked some kid out cold in a massive hit very good hit and fair anyone else see it?
14's carved it every game, pretty sure?
13's not sure

at moama the ground was actually good today , it must've been a thirsty ground as it was not soaked except the middle wicket,
17's drew one game lost one by 9 and other by 3 or 4 goals i think,
best: Ash Pescod, Jake Sullivan and Eric Hodge.
16's: from what i seen got thrashed, not sure if they won a game,
jake thurston knocked some kid out cold in a massive hit very good hit and fair anyone else see it?
14's carved it every game, pretty sure?
13's not sure

Would have been nice if the PDFL considered the Strathy and Katunga boys before scheduling a Sunday game (which still really only attracted Strathy and Katunga people) on the same sunday as the Moama carnival. Which left our club with a difficult descision to make. To the boys credit when it was put to them they said they would prefer to play for the strathy jumper and get 4 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back