Picola & District North West 2010 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Pace what happened 2 the little stroy u had on here from last nite regarding a couple of Deni recruits?? Didn't they want it up this early??

Also Herb or NTO is it true that deni are playing on their smaller ground from this year? Is that the 1 next 2 ur massive ground? What are the reasons behind that?

Hey Pace what happened 2 the little stroy u had on here from last nite regarding a couple of Deni recruits?? Didn't they want it up this early??

Also Herb or NTO is it true that deni are playing on their smaller ground from this year? Is that the 1 next 2 ur massive ground? What are the reasons behind that?

Not at all smooth , when I posted it I wasn't aware that all mentioned was already such public knowledge and therefore didn't really see it news worthy as such . For those interested, apparently 2009 Pearce medalist Andrew May has confirmed his return to the rovers, whilst ex Deni Rams captain Luke Moodie has apparently joined the Rovers as A/C ? Mean while the Rovers 2010 joint B&F winner, now 18 year old Rhys McCulloch has excepted a deal to join Sturt in SANFL !

Not at all smooth , when I posted it I wasn't aware that all mentioned was already such public knowledge and therefore didn't really see it news worthy as such . For those interested, apparently 2009 Pearce medalist Andrew May has confirmed his return to the rovers, whilst ex Deni Rams captain Luke Moodie has apparently joined the Rovers as A/C ? Mean while the Rovers 2010 joint B&F winner, now 18 year old Rhys McCulloch has excepted a deal to join Sturt in SANFL !

Cheers Pace, sorry mate where i am we dont get the pastoral times (if thats what it called) so it was info i was unaware of! A couple of very handy gains there, so it looks like they will be a reasonable force again next year even without many more pick ups??

Has anyone else heard anymore news on the 1U situation?? On the S.E Board it states they may have a very handy pick up goin their way with maybe more 2 follow?? Is Forde still their announced coach 4 next year or has their situation changed again???

Our big ground is suppose to be getting a big make over, but at the moment it doesn't look good. The cricket pitches are still very high compared to the ground itself. I can't see it being ready by round 1. Not sure what will happen, we might have to play all our games away for the first half of the year, either that or play at Hardinge Street if they can sort something out with the Rams.
There is no way we could play on the smaller ground (it is the one next to the big one), they did have a seconds final on it a couple of years ago, but I don't think it's big enough.

john forde has pulled the pin on the i u job because of work comitments so once again they have nobody things looking pretty grim for the wungnu boys apparently they have approached former coach adrian timmis as a
last resort:thumbsdown:

Our big ground is suppose to be getting a big make over, but at the moment it doesn't look good.

Hi Herb, former Rover from the 70's era now in Canberra. Has Croft shown up for training with you blokes yet? :confused:

john forde has pulled the pin on the i u job because of work comitments so once again they have nobody things looking pretty grim for the wungnu boys apparently they have approached former coach adrian timmis as a
last resort:thumbsdown:

Any truth to the Marc Bullen link, posted on the PDFL SE Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back