Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mairjimmy 321

Senior List
Dec 7, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No chance the big full forward kicking 250 goals this year. Here the coach has him penciled in to play in the back half, somthing about needing to run off those extra kilos put on over the xmas break.

What??? No NO NOOO!! This is not the time for the Demons to be dropping their bundle. Geez I'm gunna be moping around Murray League Land this year and I do not want to be hearing that their old ex bottom of the ladder team looks set to come straight out of MFL and win a flag........:eek::eek::(:( :mad: haha

hey guys, Rushworth FNC looking for a practise match on march 15 at rushy... anyone interested contact 0408571983 for more details

For anyone who doesn't read the Pastoral Times Blighty look to be doing a good job recruiting. Jarrod & Tristan Wilson, ryan Chadderton from Deni Rams and Robbie Pyle from Tocumwal. Also mentiones that Jake Platfuss will be back out there.

For anyone who doesn't read the Pastoral Times Blighty look to be doing a good job recruiting. Jarrod & Tristan Wilson, ryan Chadderton from Deni Rams and Robbie Pyle from Tocumwal. Also mentiones that Jake Platfuss will be back out there.
From memory Jake is already mentioned upon the clearances on the website .

[quote="ma why is Robbie Pyle not staying at Toc now that they are in the same league?[/quote]
Not 100% sure , but he may have played with Berrigan last year.

Can somebody give me an update on Berrigan. I know they have Ty Russell as coach, see on the clearances they have lost 3 or 4 good players... any news on recruits???

I see Mathoura have a few clearences coming in. Are these palyers of any quality? Would be good to see them be competitive this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most clubs seem to have an even ratio of ins & outs on the clearance front, with Strathy probably the exception with only a couple of departures. Would this make them early favourites. Who could be the big improvers in the league this year ? Is there a dark horse who may fly under the radar ? Just trying to get a bit of chat happening people.:D

Most clubs seem to have an even ratio of ins & outs on the clearance front, with Strathy probably the exception with only a couple of departures. Would this make them early favourites. Who could be the big improvers in the league this year ? Is there a dark horse who may fly under the radar ? Just trying to get a bit of chat happening people.:D
Juicy season shaping up , the lower sides of 2013 appear to have strengthened significantly ., despite not being that far of the mark in 2013.

Juicy season shaping up , the lower sides of 2013 appear to have strengthened significantly ., despite not being that far of the mark in 2013.
Mairjimmy is it true theres a bit of tension in the demon camp and there was a bit of blew on the wkd and some old bloke got knocked out

Mairjimmy is it true theres a bit of tension in the demon camp and there was a bit of blew on the wkd and some old bloke got knocked out
No dogs, not much in it really. didn't see it but was told the older guy was mouthing off a bit. issued the challenge once again & come off 2nd best. :thumbsdown: Down like a sack of potatoes.

A few clearances going in for the Hoppers & Mathoura. Anyone have the low down on some of their signings ?

No dogs, not much in it really. didn't see it but was told the older guy was mouthing off a bit. issued the challenge once again & come off 2nd best. :thumbsdown: Down like a sack of potatoes.
I heard a different story there Jimmy. Apparently the older bloke had no illusions on how the bout would end up and may have said that before it began. I also heard that the silly old prick was a late call up because a so called big tough inforcer initially backed out. Can you confirm Dogs ??

No doubt the coach & club exec will take some course of disiplanary action against those involved in such an ugly incident. Not a good look.

No doubt the coach & club exec will take some course of disiplanary action against those involved in such an ugly incident. Not a good look.

sounds like a job for the BigFooty video referees to determine what action is needed... just to be fair to all concerned.
Surely someone got this incident on their phone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back