Picola & District NW 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard that same rumour nilly[/QUOTE
Any other rumours you heard dogs1703. Did not think the big forward would pull the pin while he had the prospect of A, Vard, May & the Bryce boys getting the ball down too him lace out. Another tonn awaits him I reckon.

only heard there struggling to get any others to jump on board and will lose at least ten.think he will just wait and see who else they get

So despite the new signings , things maybe a bit tougher next year for them dogs. Are there any expected signings on the horizon ?

So the Pie man is going around again then. Wouldnt leave much room in the Goal square, hope the twos can have another good year but would still need to make up a fair bit of ground to match Strathy. But Purcell could be the Key.

So the Pie man is going around again then. Wouldnt leave much room in the Goal square, hope the twos can have another good year but would still need to make up a fair bit of ground to match Strathy. But Purcell could be the Key.
dont think purcell will play twos he will probably b the seniors team manager since they havent got one and mcrae straight out of kfc into the square

Ran into Jimmy at the cup a couple of weeks ago and he told me he was on a new 3 part training program.
Macas
Hungrys
KFC
would be a big loss for you blokes if the Melbourne boys you spoke of, Keating, Bryce i presume you ment Shaun dont return. And the young fellas off too uni in Henery and co.

Ran into Jimmy at the cup a couple of weeks ago and he told me he was on a new 3 part training program.
Macas
Hungrys
KFC
would be a big loss for you blokes if the Melbourne boys you spoke of, Keating, Bryce i presume you ment Shaun dont return. And the young fellas off too uni in Henery and co.
Hes always been on that diet! And yea it would be! Sounds like u allready know a bit

Hes always been on that diet! And yea it would be! Sounds like u allready know a bit
No not really there dogs, but i guess the rest of us are just quietly slipping under the radar and holding our cards close to our chests at the minute. Wait and see what we have before making any predictions.

No not really there dogs, but i guess the rest of us are just quietly slipping under the radar and holding our cards close to our chests at the minute. Wait and see what we have before making any predictions.
haha thats good to hear ya goin under the radar!whoevers radar that is!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Demons not at panic point yet. Long way to go before round 1. Like all sides , you lose players & you do what you can to replace them. Plenty of good kids who will jump at the chance to play seniors. H.Leeds, N. Parker, J. Read just to name a few.

Very quiet on yarraweyah, berrigan and blighty can anyone shed some news on how there traveling for 2015?

Where are Parker, Payne and gilligans off two dogs. Not much recruiting going on anywhere besides picola by the looks of things. Could be a very close comp next year.

Where are Parker, Payne and gilligans off two dogs. Not much recruiting going on anywhere besides picola by the looks of things. Could be a very close comp next year.
I better add tho they are all rumours at this stage with only one gilli gone to rams so far

Demons not at panic point yet. Long way to go before round 1. Like all sides , you lose players & you do what you can to replace them. Plenty of good kids who will jump at the chance to play seniors. H.Leeds, N. Parker, J. Read just to name a few.
That kid Gregory goes alright to marjimmy.

Last edited:
You seem to have missed james' mate who has won a couple of medals of late ??
No Roar, I haven't forgotten little Gregs. He has well & truly cemented his spot in the side. Just named the next bunch of kids who will be given the chance to play regular seniors and hopefully one or two of them can do the same as Gregs. Time will tell.

Will Barlow return home MJ ??
Think he will probably be like Henery & Westwood and be heading off to Uni and to partake in some of the other disractions that come with Uni. Though saying that i think his old man could find a Tractor or Header for him to drive if he was thinking of having a year off the books. Would seem highly unlikely i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back