Picola & District NW 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. Few rovers boys heading out to blighty

I havent heard any of that but if true Then that backs up what I said about making it more difficult for Rams. Not having a go it's just reality in our Deni area at the minute that numbers are a bit down in the older bigger body group which I think Rams are looking to get in to help out their younger players?

What was crowd like at pdfnl gf , saw the news on tv it looked a bit sparse but might have been wrong side of ground ?

I reckon he will be better then the ones we have had
Its ok if they go non playing coach but when they are broken down and unfit and hardly train then name themselves in the team all they are doing is pushing out a up and coming junior who would be twice as fit. Time for reality and hang up the boots for most.

Have heard Picola have wasted no time in 'signing' (verbally committed) a couple of decent players already. Apparently had them before the GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its ok if they go non playing coach but when they are broken down and unfit and hardly train then name themselves in the team all they are doing is pushing out a up and coming junior who would be twice as fit. Time for reality and hang up the boots for most.
Hes a playing coach

Well actually recent statistics for Jerilderie would suggest the old slow useless injured approach is the way to go with flags under Sanderson and Bode, runner up under Bode then falling away under a young gun.....

Don't you just love stats Charles Mac ....

Well actually recent statistics for Jerilderie would suggest the old slow useless injured approach is the way to go with flags under Sanderson and Bode, runner up under Bode then falling away under a young gun.....

Don't you just love stats Charles Mac ....
I caught a couple of fish today. Haha keep spending...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back