Picola & District NW 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me anything about Beams for Berrigan? Played his first game for them and got BOG.. appears to have played for Mulwala for quite awhile

Anyone see the Toc v Blighty game and can give some insight? Didn't see that one coming.
wasnt there but i spoke to someone who was and blighty had a few out. Apparently they are playing as indiviuals not a team. What happen to rovers up by 24 at 3/4 time.

wasnt there but i spoke to someone who was and blighty had a few out. Apparently they are playing as indiviuals not a team. What happen to rovers up by 24 at 3/4 time.

Blighty seniors cheering on their Under 14s... two little fellas at front part of Blighty Auskick. Tyndall's Nephew, Brett Macdonald's cousin.
Bag Blighty all you want Dons01 but this is what the people of Blighty will fight hard to keep!! It's why I will lose my s**t over the points system and its flaws on occasions.
See for families it's about the whole day together as a family.

IMG_4260.jpg

Blighty seniors cheering on their Under 14s... two little fellas at front part of Blighty Auskick. Tyndall's Nephew, Brett Macdonald's cousin.
Bag Blighty all you want Dons01 but this is what the people of Blighty will fight hard to keep!! It's why I will lose my s**t over the points system and its flaws on occasions.
See for families it's about the whole day together as a family.

View attachment 395561
Wasnt bagging. Thats great. We do the same. My family spent 9hrs at the footy on saturday. How did your u14s go.

Wasnt bagging. Thats great. We do the same. My family spent 9hrs at the footy on saturday. How did your u14s go.

the 14s lost as expected but I saw the convos the kids had with some senior players after it. Teaching resilience and just keep working on your own game which are life lessons any kid regardless of ability benefit from.

I know your club does the same mate and I respect that. I just don't think Blighty gets credit for what it does for kids and the importance of the social aspect to clubs like Blighty.

Good to see your seniors getting some good results against the predictions :thumbsu:

Last edited:
the 14s lost as expected but I saw the convos the kids had with some senior players after it. Teaching resilience and just keep working on your own game which are life lessons any kid regardless of ability benefit from.

I know your club does the same mate and I respect that. I just don't think Blighty gets credit for what it does for kids and the importance of the social aspect to clubs like Blighty.

Good to see your seniors getting some good results against the predictions :thumbsu:
Thanks. Our 3rds and 4ths are up and about again and our young seniors are playing for the jumper with passion. Great feeling around the club. goodluck to your ones in the finals

Hi footy lovers, Ben chipping away at the team of the yr for a couple of weeks. (Bit too much time on my hand lol)
How do u think I went n did I miss any1 cheers

B. P. Massingham (yrwa) j McRae (jer) o Rennie (toc)
Hb. D Morgan (pic) j Tyndall (bli) m Shannon (str)
C. C Marshall (jer) m bloom (str) a may (den)
Hf. M okane (Str) b lumbar (den) s logie (toc)
FF. a crestani (Str) t Irvine (ber) t beard (pic)
R. Bunge (Str) d Ellis (Str) j brain (bli)
Int. t Robertson (den) a jorgenson (pic) s singleton (bli) t lumbar (den)

Hi footy lovers, Ben chipping away at the team of the yr for a couple of weeks. (Bit too much time on my hand lol)

Based on wat I've seen n no of times in b players

I would sneak Lachie Vagg (math) on a wing. B Jorgenson (pic) Back pocket, in some how.

The three in bold are the best on ballers in the league by a fair bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would sneak Lachie Vagg (math) on a wing. B Jorgenson (pic) Back pocket, in some how.
McRae has been ordinary at best, there would have to be better key defenders running around i would have thought. James Gilligan has had very consistent season in a team that was under manned all year, maybe a spot on the interchange for him, rest of the team about right.

B. B.Jorgensen (pic) B.Hope (Deni) B.Hennery (jer)
C. R.Mcculloch (deni) d.ellis (str) a may (den)
FF. a crestani (Str) t Irvine (ber) A.jones (yarroweyah)
R. Atkinson (toc) brain (bli) a jorgensen (pic)
Int. m bloom(str) m ryan (pic) canfield (strathy) c marshall (jer)

full back and chb hardest spots to fill . Tyndall and Shannon tend to play hbf .
Jones best contested mark in comp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back