Picola & District NW 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had 32/48 last game v Picola - 5 guys from that game should lose a point if they all stay again next year
So should be around the high 20's all things being equal before any of those recruits mentioned above are included

We will fit under our allocated points. Any club that is not thinking of the points when recruiting are simply putting their head in the sand. It does amaze me, sides that had massive points last year are still trying to recruit 6 point players

Deni having a crack this off season. Nathan Kerr, Des Morgan, Aaron Purcell, A few others that escape me. How many points they up to? Good on them for having a crack. With Blighty, Strathy & Picola all very active recruiting & retaining players, 2018 looks like being a very competitive season. Good to see.
They Wood be really good 5 yrs ago lol

We will fit under our allocated points. Any club that is not thinking of the points when recruiting are simply putting their head in the sand. It does amaze me, sides that had massive points last year are still trying to recruit 6 point players

Have teams received their points yet?

Email sent from aflgm about a fortnight ago. Also the form to apply for extra points.

What is limit of salary cap and points?

Does any1 no this?? Wood imagine deni wood have 2 be close to goin over and can't imagIn blighty havin much room
Seem 2 be the big Movers so far as well as strath n toc???
Haven heard a lot from beerigan or picola

Does any1 no this?? Wood imagine deni wood have 2 be close to goin over and can't imagIn blighty havin much room
Seem 2 be the big Movers so far as well as strath n toc???
Haven heard a lot from beerigan or picola
Depends What blightys extra allowance for points come back at.

Depends What blightys extra allowance for points come back at.

Im hearing they have 50. Leaked from a friend in the Murray League as I believe they have their points.

50 will no where new enough I would of thought. Especially after signing Rob Resuggan who will be another 4 pointer.

Im hearing they have 50. Leaked from a friend in the Murray League as I believe they have their points.

50 will no where new enough I would of thought. Especially after signing Rob Resuggan who will be another 4 pointer.
They dont have 50... why would rob be a 4 pointer. Didnt he start at rovers in 4ths

They dont have 50... why would rob be a 4 pointer. Didnt he start at rovers in 4ths

Yes he played as Rovers, but he is going to Blighty. He is a 4 pointer because he played with you guys last year (3 points) plus an extra point coming from a premier league to a minor league.

Im hearing they have 50. How do you know they don't, and if they don't have 50 what have they been allocated?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Base points is 45 i believe (quite a few clubs have applied for more) and salary cap $105k
It has been suggested and yet to be confirmed , that the difference of salary cap between the community leagues and premier league's is larger, in the AFLGM region, than any other region in the state.
It would appear the PDFNL and it's clubs are being punished for having their s**t in order and players wanting to join them .
Maybe every league should be treated the same and be on the same points , same criteria and same salary cap.

It has been suggested and yet to be confirmed , that the difference of salary cap between the community leagues and premier league's is larger, in the AFLGM region, than any other region in the state.
It would appear the PDFNL and it's clubs are being punished for having their s**t in order and players wanting to join them .
Maybe every league should be treated the same and be on the same points , same criteria and same salary cap.
Thats great

Was told last night that some clubs who applied for extra points have had their request knocked back, but still have the opportunity to re-apply in the new year.

Oli draffen + robby ressugern 2 blighty a done deal
Wanting 2 play with there brothers n a chance 4 a flag

Oli draffen + robby ressugern 2 blighty a done deal
Wanting 2 play with there brothers n a chance 4 a flag
If that's the case, there's gonna be a lot of good footballers playing twos for blighty. Surely that'd be over the limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back