Picola & District NW 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking of website......WTF is going on with it ? All I get is some YouTube picture / video of milk (Sungold) and no ability to be able to look at scores / ladders etc. All the tabs are gone. Can someone please fix this !!!! or can we just join back up with AFL Vic and get things looking and working more professionally.

Talking of website......WTF is going on with it ? All I get is some YouTube picture / video of milk (Sungold) and no ability to be able to look at scores / ladders etc. All the tabs are gone. Can someone please fix this !!!! or can we just join back up with AFL Vic and get things looking and working more professionally.

There’s a skip button on the bottom right of screen, press this then the regular website tabs will be available.

Also, the goalkicking tallies need to be recorded and be available to view for all grades. Very embarrassing looking through the local papers and seeing our league the only one without a goalkickers ladder.

"The Roar Is Back" , you stated in the GV forum
"Believe there is a meeting in July , which all leagues and clubs are invited to.
As a result of unhappiness around the state, I believe the points system is likely to be one of the items on the agenda
"

Can you please tell us whether the pdfnl will be involved in this as previously it was stated that due to the non-affiliation situation currently in place that the league and their representative was excluded from the committee that met with AFL Vic following the state league meeting held prior to the commencement of the season. Think was present at the first meeting but then could no longer attend was what was told??

Also would be interested to know what other items are likely to be on the agenda if you are able to share that information.

Thanks.

Reports from tonight that a Geelong Footy Club has approached the PDFL for interleague matches for Seniors, Thirds and Fourths occuring later in the season.

Has there been any update on this please - is it a no, not going to happen? a maybe? a possibly? a probably? and if so any info and the where and when please and is it still going to include the three grades as above?

Thank you.

Has there been any update on this please - is it a no, not going to happen? a maybe? a possibly? a probably? and if so any info and the where and when please and is it still going to include the three grades as above?

Thank you.
haven't heard anything since, sorry

Can anyone please tell me what the decision/procedure was with the points allocation for the under 17 games against clubs without teams - on the website it appears that points had been being allocated once a forfeit result was entered but this hasn't occurred for the last two weeks - is this correct or are the clubs or league meant to enter the result etc?

"The Roar Is Back" any chance of clarification please - have asked around the clubs and seem confused as to who is responsible, thanks

Updated - i note this morning the ladder is now displaying the same points as that on the Shepp News footy scores site Sat night - thanks to those involved in retifying this glitch :D:)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing yet I think. And I don't think the outcome matters as a player from Katamatite was given a ban and is now playing in the KDFL without any issues

This is affiliated leagues going rouge. Typical hypocritical behaviour from the AFLVic. If it was the other way round the PDFL would make the player serve the ban.
The same goes for contracted players. PDFL clubs have to abide by the contractural rules of the AFLVic but not the other way round.
We have contracted players playing in the Murray league and no one gives a s**t. AFLVic are their own communist party.

This is affiliated leagues going rouge. Typical hypocritical behaviour from the AFLVic. If it was the other way round the PDFL would make the player serve the ban.
The same goes for contracted players. PDFL clubs have to abide by the contractural rules of the AFLVic but not the other way round.
We have contracted players playing in the Murray league and no one gives a s**t. AFLVic are their own communist party.

We have no control over what the KDFL and AFLgm do. We can only control what happens to the player when/if he returns to the PDFNL. The only course of action for the board is to ensure he serves his time. Anything else would be farcical.

We have no control over what the KDFL and AFLgm do. We can only control what happens to the player when/if he returns to the PDFNL. The only course of action for the board is to ensure he serves his time. Anything else would be farcical.

I understand we have no control over the AFLvic so where do we stand in signing AFLvic affiliated contracted players? If PDFL contracted players can play in the MFL surely is can go the other way? Opinions??

No we not. But we have 2 contracted guys playing in the MFL and find it interesting to see if it can go the other way.
My understanding is the league contacted other leagues in the area and was under the impression all contracts , suspensions and the like would be honoured in and out.
The PDFNL apparently gave its word to this understanding for 2018 , including to its clubs and I believe intend to see it through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back