Picola & District NW 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the picture you think I want to paint is that the 4 clubs who played on the weekend don't appear to publicly blame umpires for losing or a poor performance , you are spot on /
It should also be noted you are the one who continually brings this topic up , painting as picture to suit your agenda.

Haha nice try. Kindly point out were i blamed the umpires for a loss? I have never suggested the umpires where one sided in anyway, rather they were so terrible it was hard to tell at the end of any given game which side if any had benefited. But when, on numerous occasions throught the season, coaches/ coaching staff from opposing sides look to each other from box to box and both throw their arms out in disbelief and laugh then something is clearly astray.

The most disappointing thing is that these same umpires where part of the boards reason not to affiliate for 2018. Yet how many good juniors have been lost in the process?

Plenty of examples where u17’s play 2 games weekly and end up with injuries such as osteitis pubis and other wear & tear injuries. Also, Need to be mindful of junior development, not winning u17 flags. The quicker (within reason) players can play with men, the better there preparation for senior football at any level. The sub rule and u14/17 programs are part of the overall development program.

I believe if a player is physically & mentally upto senior footy, they play in the 21 or as Sub, and not to prioritise u17 games. Premiership’s are fantastic at that level but junior development is the main aim.

This is a very disappointing attitude IMO, I have witnessed the situation in a variety of sports and teams where the elite are given fantastic promotion and development opportunities and the average or struggling players are left to flounder and struggle without the touch of class to rub off on them, their development forgotten or extremely de-prioritised. This creates a ‘them and us’ atmosphere which can and does create animosity and resentment between friends and teammates. I am in no way saying don’t give the talented opportunity but I am saying don’t forget about ALL the players at all the ages groups, otherwise there is a huge risk of further dis-engaging youth at a time when player numbers and player retention is a major issue is so many sports. There is so much discussion about difficulties experienced with getting juniors to continue onto senior grade teams, why would they want to hang around a club playing a sport where opportunities to experience the thrill of participating in and possibly winning a premiership is stymied due to the prioritising of the development of one or two ‘special’ individuals.

Wonder if the thirds from Katunga who played week in week out this season for the seniors would have done so if it they were told if you play seniors you can’t play thirds too and help your mates make the granny.

I wonder how the other thirds boys would feel if they were told sorry we don’t care enough about the rest of you to let these boys also play with you and help you ALL get to the granny together?

Basically if a club is short sighted enough to go down this sort of road, then they run a very real and increasing risk of constantly having to ‘go shopping’ for senior players as those ‘special few’ will have most likely moved on to take greater opportunities to ply their craft at higher levels in higher leagues with higher rewards. Those who were ‘sacrificed’ at junior level, those late blossomers, the pluggers, the average joes, drift away to go fishing or to holding down ‘real jobs’ and aren’t there to be the backbone of the club week in week out, the volunteers who spend hours on the gate or bar or in the canteen or topping up the twos, they won’t bring their kids to the club because chances are since their ole man was a bit ordinary as a kid they won’t be a super gun either and well then they won’t get a fair crack either. Bit dramatic you think – not really – just look around at country sporting clubs.

Haha nice try. Kindly point out were i blamed the umpires for a loss? I have never suggested the umpires where one sided in anyway, rather they were so terrible it was hard to tell at the end of any given game which side if any had benefited. But when, on numerous occasions throught the season, coaches/ coaching staff from opposing sides look to each other from box to box and both throw their arms out in disbelief and laugh then something is clearly astray.

The most disappointing thing is that these same umpires where part of the boards reason not to affiliate for 2018. Yet how many good juniors have been lost in the process?
I would think clubs if they had a genuine concern would contact the league with the specifics and any evidence.
Your the one continually making the claim re losing juniors so please feel free to go on and name them.

I am of the view that where 3rds numbers permit , 3rds aged kids should only play 1 full game a week.
Whether that be solely in the seniors or 50/50 3rds and senior . If that comes at the expense of junior grade success so be it.

Very disappointed to see you state this, you have repeatedly both publicly and privately promoted your passion and extremely high care level and interest in juniors and yet here you state the average or lesser junior player is just a sacrificial lamb for the few elite juniors which emerge around the traps.
A sceptical person may think your passion and interest in juniors only extends to a very limited few who may go on to bigger and better levels of footy so you can 'claim them' as products of the PDFL, and stuff all the others who run around week in week out filling teams to allow the competition and league to exist, because they are only there to makes the other look good.

This is a very disappointing attitude IMO, I have witnessed the situation in a variety of sports and teams where the elite are given fantastic promotion and development opportunities and the average or struggling players are left to flounder and struggle without the touch of class to rub off on them, their development forgotten or extremely de-prioritised. This creates a ‘them and us’ atmosphere which can and does create animosity and resentment between friends and teammates. I am in no way saying don’t give the talented opportunity but I am saying don’t forget about ALL the players at all the ages groups, otherwise there is a huge risk of further dis-engaging youth at a time when player numbers and player retention is a major issue is so many sports. There is so much discussion about difficulties experienced with getting juniors to continue onto senior grade teams, why would they want to hang around a club playing a sport where opportunities to experience the thrill of participating in and possibly winning a premiership is stymied due to the prioritising of the development of one or two ‘special’ individuals.

Wonder if the thirds from Katunga who played week in week out this season for the seniors would have done so if it they were told if you play seniors you can’t play thirds too and help your mates make the granny.

I wonder how the other thirds boys would feel if they were told sorry we don’t care enough about the rest of you to let these boys also play with you and help you ALL get to the granny together?

Basically if a club is short sighted enough to go down this sort of road, then they run a very real and increasing risk of constantly having to ‘go shopping’ for senior players as those ‘special few’ will have most likely moved on to take greater opportunities to ply their craft at higher levels in higher leagues with higher rewards. Those who were ‘sacrificed’ at junior level, those late blossomers, the pluggers, the average joes, drift away to go fishing or to holding down ‘real jobs’ and aren’t there to be the backbone of the club week in week out, the volunteers who spend hours on the gate or bar or in the canteen or topping up the twos, they won’t bring their kids to the club because chances are since their ole man was a bit ordinary as a kid they won’t be a super gun either and well then they won’t get a fair crack either. Bit dramatic you think – not really – just look around at country sporting clubs.
In the absense of star players others are given the opportunity to assume greater roles , which continues to have a flow on affect through to the whole list to the point where the kid who was getting minimal game time gains more game time . This therefore sees more kids play for longer .
The overwhelming evidence is that kids who are given an opportunity to play senior football at a younger age play for longer, which is strongly supported by increased retention rate as a result of the introduction of the sub rule.
The rate of drop out from kids at clubs who have adopted the policy of stopping kids from playing senior football for the purpose of junior success is alarming . It also rarely sees kids reach their potential.
As for clubs lack of junior success relating to the need to recruit senior players to be successful, take a look at Nathalia's past junior success v senior success. The amount of points they have up their sleeve would suggest they are achieving their senior success without needing to recruit as high as others who have enjoyed greater junior success.

Very disappointed to see you state this, you have repeatedly both publicly and privately promoted your passion and extremely high care level and interest in juniors and yet here you state the average or lesser junior player is just a sacrificial lamb for the few elite juniors which emerge around the traps.
A sceptical person may think your passion and interest in juniors only extends to a very limited few who may go on to bigger and better levels of footy so you can 'claim them' as products of the PDFL, and stuff all the others who run around week in week out filling teams to allow the competition and league to exist, because they are only there to makes the other look good.
I didn't state " the average or lesser junior player is just a sacrificial lamb for the few elite juniors which emerge around the traps. " that is a blatant lie.
You think keeping juniors down increases development of the whole group and increases retention into senior football
I have consistently seen the compete opposite over along period of time .

In the absense of star players others are given the opportunity to assume greater roles , which continues to have a flow on affect through to the whole list to the point where the kid who was getting minimal game time gains more game time . This therefore sees more kids play for longer .
The overwhelming evidence is that kids who are given an opportunity to play senior football at a younger age play for longer, which is strongly supported by increased retention rate as a result of the introduction of the sub rule.
The rate of drop out from kids at clubs who have adopted the policy of stopping kids from playing senior football for the purpose of junior success is alarming . It also rarely sees kids reach their potential.
As for clubs lack of junior success relating to the need to recruit senior players to be successful, take a look at Nathalia's past junior success v senior success. The amount of points they have up their sleeve would suggest they are achieving their senior success without needing to recruit as high as others who have enjoyed greater junior success.

Clubs were the younger inexperienced kids learn off the experienced better players are the ones which have ongoing continual success. It is well known that even when the Nathalia juniors weren't experiencing great success the bond and relationship between juniors and seniors at that club has always been very strong - not just in footy but also in cricket. The kids (there and at a variety of clubs and leagues) who may not necessarily have high levels of natural talent or footy smarts are molded into quality valuable players over time, they learn the importance of team and how much greater it is than the importance of the individual.

If you look at clubs which have strong on-field leadership in their junior teams you will also find there is a correlation with their successfulness. Every club experiences ups and downs - that is why the big picture is so important, but better players teaching novice and younger players teaches so much more than just footy, for all involved. For example it teaches respect, tolerance, sacrifice, caring, all things which also contribute to ongoing success of a club and their teams.
Sporting clubs of all types are places were so many life lessons and life skills are taught, nourished and built upon. Sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture.

You appear to have ignored the fact I have repeatedly said I am not against giving kids opportunities but I am saying don't let it be at the detriment of the others kids, they pay their fees and turn up to train to try to be their best just like the talented few and therefore deserve just as much consideration and care within their club.

Clubs were the younger inexperienced kids learn off the experienced better players are the ones which have ongoing continual success. It is well known that even when the Nathalia juniors weren't experiencing great success the bond and relationship between juniors and seniors at that club has always been very strong - not just in footy but also in cricket. The kids (there and at a variety of clubs and leagues) who may not necessarily have high levels of natural talent or footy smarts are molded into quality valuable players over time, they learn the importance of team and how much greater it is than the importance of the individual.

If you look at clubs which have strong on-field leadership in their junior teams you will also find there is a correlation with their successfulness. Every club experiences ups and downs - that is why the big picture is so important, but better players teaching novice and younger players teaches so much more than just footy, for all involved. For example it teaches respect, tolerance, sacrifice, caring, all things which also contribute to ongoing success of a club and their teams.
Sporting clubs of all types are places were so many life lessons and life skills are taught, nourished and built upon. Sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture.

You appear to have ignored the fact I have repeatedly said I am not against giving kids opportunities but I am saying don't let it be at the detriment of the others kids, they pay their fees and turn up to train to try to be their best just like the talented few and therefore deserve just as much consideration and care within their club.
At no stage have I said to do anything at the detriment of any junior kids talented or otherwise.

At no stage have I said to do anything at the detriment of any junior kids talented or otherwise.
". If that comes at the expense of junior grade success so be it."

It takes one hell of a lot for most kids to achieve junior grade success. Pretty sure when kids experience the ultimate success they grow in confidence and belief, build ongoing bonds and friendships and relationships which in some cases last a lifetime, they are way more likely to continue playing and want to keep improving and aiming higher and higher, to be deprived of this is therefore logically to their detriment. Physically, mentally and socially. IMO - take it or leave it.

". If that comes at the expense of junior grade success so be it."

It takes one hell of a lot for most kids to achieve junior grade success. Pretty sure when kids experience the ultimate success they grow in confidence and belief, build ongoing bonds and friendships and relationships which in some cases last a lifetime, they are way more likely to continue playing and want to keep improving and aiming higher and higher, to be deprived of this is therefore logically to their detriment. Physically, mentally and socially. IMO - take it or leave it.
I total disagree , I don't think it is in anyone's best interest for kids who are capable of playing senior football to be held back to play junior football, successful or not and I think you'll find the majority of people within football including coaches would feel likewise. How many kids from the last grand final katunga thirds played in at barooga are playing senior footy at the club. The year where the club had a century goal kicker , the gf's 2nd quarter wrongly imo stopped due to a player being injured due to one of the biggest hits I've seen and when the opposition shepp east were heavily criticized for recruiting to win a flag . " they'll all piss off next year anyway '.

Last edited:
I total disagree , I don't think it is in anyone's best interest for kids who are capable of playing senior football to be held back to play junior football, successful or not and I think you'll find the majority of people within football including coaches would feel likewise. How many kids from the last grand final katunga thirds played in at barooga are playing senior footy at the club. The year where the club had a century goal kicker , the gf's 2nd quarter wrongly imo stopped due to a player being injured due to one of the biggest hits I've seen and when the opposition shepp east were heavily criticized for recruiting to win a flag . " they'll all piss off next year anyway '.

again I will repeat - I have never never ever said that kids who are capable of playing senior football should be held back and made to play exclusively junior football, you have either totally misinterpreted my point, ignoring what I am actually saying or are trying to twist and manipulate my words which would be a very horrid thing for you to be doing.

My point is it is dangerous to solely focus on a very small minority of kids and say that it's okay if the others miss out in tasting the ultimate prize so the special ones can soar as high as possible. I have seen first hand how disruptive that can be on a club and it's culture and conversely have heard from parents with kids playing in both teams in this years GF how grateful they are and how excited their kids are to be at clubs where every player is valued no matter their name skill or background and how they feel their clubs cares for and values their kid and every kid who pulls on their club guernsey. Those are the kids and families who hang around!! SOOO important in country footy!!!!

again I will repeat - I have never never ever said that kids who are capable of playing senior football should be held back and made to play exclusively junior football, you have either totally misinterpreted my point, ignoring what I am actually saying or are trying to twist and manipulate my words which would be a very horrid thing for you to be doing.

My point is it is dangerous to solely focus on a very small minority of kids and say that it's okay if the others miss out in tasting the ultimate prize so the special ones can soar as high as possible. I have seen first hand how disruptive that can be on a club and it's culture and conversely have heard from parents with kids playing in both teams in this years GF how grateful they are and how excited their kids are to be at clubs where every player is valued no matter their name skill or background and how they feel their clubs cares for and values their kid and every kid who pulls on their club guernsey. Those are the kids and families who hang around!! SOOO important in country footy!!!!
Again I will repeat - I have never said that clubs should "solely focus on a very small minority of kids and say that it's okay if the others miss out in tasting the ultimate prize so the special ones can soar as high as possible ", you have either totally misinterpreted my point, ignoring what I am actually saying or are trying to twist and manipulate my words which would be a very horrid thing for you to be doing.
I do not believe it is in anybodies best interest for any player senior or junior to be playing multiple games consistently and where there are opportunities available to prevent, albeit at the expense of success, to do so I think it is putting junior success above development.
I would love to see an example of a club that has been disrupted including it's culture , directly as a result of a club placing the development of a junior player into senior ranks over junior success, I have never seen it but consistantly to the contrary.
It is easy to use throw away comments , however there is massive evidence which proves that clubs who burn kids out by playing them in both or hold kids back to unable the best chance of junior success have massive drop out rates .
Naturally parents and kids are happy and so they should be , for some it may well be the biggest game in their career but I am not sure of the relevance.
My point is and will always be that junior development , which includes challenging kids in different spots or grades should not in anyway be compromised for junior success.
Kids playing at senior level only is not detrimental to others development , winning at junior level has no direct comparison to a junior players development.
Some of the leagues recent players who have turned into senior stars in Jorgenson, Boyd, Wise ( Picola ) , Dan Howe( Rennie ) , Connor Brown( Waaia) , all played in sides who had bare numbers and at times were belted by opposition sides.
A win at all cost mentality at junior level is unacceptable and to avoid any doubt this is in no way directed at any club , but the broader issue , which I clearly believe is the point of discussion.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its an interesting debate, and not 1 rule fits all. I have over the years applied different rules in different situations.
At the end of the day I think you need to take into account 3 main things.
1. Whats the best for the development of the individual kid
2. What is the best for the health of the individual kid
3. Club numbers.
I don't think junior success as a side is important. I feel, and always have, that junior football is about participation and preparing kids for senior footy (whether that be 2nds or seniors). That sometimes comes at the expense of junior TEAM success.
Talented kids need to play in the senior grade if possible. I have a real worry that by playing 2 games each week is not healthy for the kid, especially if they are playing school, rep or TAC footy as well. They will burn out and I have seen it.
Kids who stay down and dominate in the junior grades can become lazy, unaccountable and get into bad habits that are sometime hard to rectify by the time they finish junior footy.
Obviously if the juniors are short these talented kids need to help out where possible but the best interest of each individual kid needs to be taken into account. I would rather see a junior grade side loose a game than continually flog 1 talented player to loose them to injury.
We forget sometimes that learning to accept failure and loose is a good thing for kids coming through. Junior footy is not all about winning flags or games, its about development as a person and footballer.
I have personally cost a potential 3rds premierships and a league medal in the 3rds from rules I have placed around junior kids. I have always left the decision to play seniors or 3rds up to the individual player and parents but if they choose seniors, its not 3rds as well in some instances. If I had my time again as a coach, I would make the same rules and decisions in these instances.

Its an interesting debate, and not 1 rule fits all. I have over the years applied different rules in different situations.
At the end of the day I think you need to take into account 3 main things.
1. Whats the best for the development of the individual kid
2. What is the best for the health of the individual kid
3. Club numbers.
I don't think junior success as a side is important. I feel, and always have, that junior football is about participation and preparing kids for senior footy (whether that be 2nds or seniors). That sometimes comes at the expense of junior TEAM success.
Talented kids need to play in the senior grade if possible. I have a real worry that by playing 2 games each week is not healthy for the kid, especially if they are playing school, rep or TAC footy as well. They will burn out and I have seen it.
Kids who stay down and dominate in the junior grades can become lazy, unaccountable and get into bad habits that are sometime hard to rectify by the time they finish junior footy.
Obviously if the juniors are short these talented kids need to help out where possible but the best interest of each individual kid needs to be taken into account. I would rather see a junior grade side loose a game than continually flog 1 talented player to loose them to injury.
We forget sometimes that learning to accept failure and loose is a good thing for kids coming through. Junior footy is not all about winning flags or games, its about development as a person and footballer.
I have personally cost a potential 3rds premierships and a league medal in the 3rds from rules I have placed around junior kids. I have always left the decision to play seniors or 3rds up to the individual player and parents but if they choose seniors, its not 3rds as well in some instances. If I had my time again as a coach, I would make the same rules and decisions in these instances

Thank you for your well thought out reply and input into this discussion and sharing your personal experience.
As mentioned in my original post I have seen instances of how devicesive promoting some kids at the expense of others can be and believe when it is done it should only be done with very careful consideration and clearly in your experiences that is exactly what you have done. One thing you did fail to mention though is probably what does the child actually want to be doing also - some only want to play at the higher level, some want to improve their skills to be the best they can but also have a strong desire to play with their mates - have their cake and eat it too I guess.

In my original post I merely expressed a curiousity as to whether Rennie would have got closer to or have beaten Katunga if they had full availability of all the thirds aged kids at the club, given they had the league rising star not playing. It wasn't a judgement call on what was right or wrong and did not mention anything about how many games kids should or should not be playing, that whole discussion has been raised by others in response.

Again I will repeat - I have never said that clubs should "solely focus on a very small minority of kids and say that it's okay if the others miss out in tasting the ultimate prize so the special ones can soar as high as possible ", you have either totally misinterpreted my point, ignoring what I am actually saying or are trying to twist and manipulate my words which would be a very horrid thing for you to be doing.
I do not believe it is in anybodies best interest for any player senior or junior to be playing multiple games consistently and where there are opportunities available to prevent, albeit at the expense of success, to do so I think it is putting junior success above development.
I would love to see an example of a club that has been disrupted including it's culture , directly as a result of a club placing the development of a junior player into senior ranks over junior success, I have never seen it but consistantly to the contrary.
It is easy to use throw away comments , however there is massive evidence which proves that clubs who burn kids out by playing them in both or hold kids back to unable the best chance of junior success have massive drop out rates .
Naturally parents and kids are happy and so they should be , for some it may well be the biggest game in their career but I am not sure of the relevance.
My point is and will always be that junior development , which includes challenging kids in different spots or grades should not in anyway be compromised for junior success.
Kids playing at senior level only is not detrimental to others development , winning at junior level has no direct comparison to a junior players development.
Some of the leagues recent players who have turned into senior stars in Jorgenson, Boyd, Wise ( Picola ) , Dan Howe( Rennie ) , Connor Brown( Waaia) , all played in sides who had bare numbers and at times were belted by opposition sides.
A win at all cost mentality at junior level is unacceptable and to avoid any doubt this is in no way directed at any club , but the broader issue , which I clearly believe is the point of discussion.

Not sure where you pulled that from - no where have there been any mention of a win at all cost mentality in this discussion.

Also if you can't see the relevance of how excited parents and families are to see their kids being supported encouraged and getting opportunities such as this weekend when previously they have been overlooked, put down and shunted into the background at their previous club then I really don't know what to say.

Not sure where you pulled that from - no where have there been any mention of a win at all cost mentality in this discussion.

Also if you can't see the relevance of how excited parents and families are to see their kids being supported encouraged and getting opportunities such as this weekend when previously they have been overlooked, put down and shunted into the background at their previous club then I really don't know what to say.
I acknowledged that parents should be rightfully excited about their kids playing in a grand final and I think it is great and terrific that kids gain an opportunity to play the game that they may not have had previously.
My understanding is that you believe junior success increases player development which is a very dangerous and in my opinion mis-guided view.
In considering the affect of kids playing multiple games , let's for a minute forget the increase risk of injury and burn out of the higher talented players and consider the affect on the lesser player's development.
To simplify the arguement let's say that all quarters are 20 minutes and the thirds have 22 players ,2 of which are starting best 22 in the seniors each week. If those 2 play 75% game time in the 3rds instead of just playing seniors , they take up 120 minutes per game that would otherwise have been used to develop the remaining 20 players in the 3rds . On average 6 minutes per player, keeping in mind that the 3-15 best kids probably already play high game time if not all game time. Therefore that extra 120 minutes is likely to be used more by the bottom end. Even at 6 minutes extra it equates to nearly 2 hours of extra game time per player per year.
I accept footy isn't an exact science but it is hard to argue that all kids don't benefit from a greater role in a side , which is created when the best players are unavailable.

Last edited:
I acknowledged that parents should be rightfully excited about their kids playing in a grand final and I think it is great and terrific that kids gain an opportunity to play the game that they may not have had previously.
My understanding is that you believe junior success increases player development which is a very dangerous and in my opinion mis-guided view.
In considering the affect of kids playing multiple games , let's for a minute forget the increase risk of injury and burn out of the higher talented players and consider the affect on the lesser player's development.
To simplify the arguement let's say that all quarters are 20 minutes and the thirds have 22 players ,2 of which are starting best 22 in the seniors each week. If those 2 play 75% game time in the 3rds instead of just playing seniors , they take up 120 minutes per game that would otherwise have been used to develop the remaining 20 players in the 3rds . On average 6 minutes per player, keeping in mind that the 3-15 best kids probably already play high game time if not all game time. Therefore that extra 120 minutes is likely to be used more by the bottom end. Even at 6 minutes extra it equates to nearly 2 hours of extra game time per player per year.
I accept footy isn't an exact science but it is hard to argue that all kids don't benefit from a greater role in a side , which is created when the best players are unavailable.

Please enlighten us - how many clubs actually have 22 players in the their thirds teams?

I suppose I can start throwing my arms about and laughing when players drop chest marks ( 20 m from anyone ) , miss targets by hand and foot by metres, give away rediculuous 50m penalties !!! And I can continue. Not to mention throwing my arms about and laughing at the rediculous shite that come from the 2 benches.
And the big one is , players 20 m out , kicking a point , or even worse , missing all together! And yet an umpire has a dubious call? ( seen from his angle )

I would sincerely hope the last comment was related to "loss of juniors " due to non affiliation , not umpires.

The good part about modern technology ( phones ) is I can wander about , waving my arms , talking to myself , and people presume I'm on the phone !

Last edited:
I suppose I can start throwing my arms about and laughing when players drop chest marks ( 20 m from anyone ) , miss targets by hand and foot by metres, give away rediculuous 50m penalties !!! And I can continue. Not to mention throwing my arms about and laughing at the rediculous shite that come from the 2 benches.
And the big one is , players 20 m out , kicking a point , or even worse , missing all together! And yet an umpire has a dubious call? ( seen from his angle )

I would sincerely hope the last comment was related to "loss of juniors " due to non affiliation , not umpires.

The good part about modern technology ( phones ) is I can wander about , waving my arms , talking to myself , and people presume I'm on the phone !

Yep to clarify the loss of juniors was related to affiliation.

And i get your point re the umpires. They are human and everyone makes mistakes. There were a number of excellent umpires that umpired in the association this year unfortunately there were just as many that demonstrated below parr knowledge of the rules of the game. Obviously this is only my opinion but I feel it may be shared by a few around the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back