Picola & District NW 2019

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Carlton
I am on the look out for some old copies of 'The Circle', the footy record from the old Echuca Football League, which disbanded around 1989 and its past member clubs included Mathoura.

Home and away or finals editions are fine. I would prefer hard copies but scans are fine as well.

Please message me if you can assist.

AFL Club
Geelong
Can Rennie go back to back to back? Won it in 2017 on the back of a some handy former O&M guys. They moved on and Rennie jagged another last year, again with some former stars from the O&M who came in late (and that is with no disrespect to the local boys in those teams either). I'm guessing last years big names have retired with a flag. Any idea if they've got something cooked up again for 2019?

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Can Rennie go back to back to back? Won it in 2017 on the back of a some handy former O&M guys. They moved on and Rennie jagged another last year, again with some former stars from the O&M who came in late (and that is with no disrespect to the local boys in those
teams either). I'm guessing last years big names have retired with a flag. Any idea if they've got something cooked up again for 2019?
Think Rennie every year will be that side that you can never underestimate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hoppers competitive, Strathy or Waaia flag favorites, Katamatite a lot better, Berrigan having a crack in their 125th year, Deni Rovers concerns with Kerr's going but Whyman a very good pickup, Picola down a couple, Blighty similiar,
Will be good for the league to see hoppers more competitive. Strathy picked up well not sure on flag favourites though

Top Bottom