Picola & District 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

So we know that the Kyabram, Murray and Picola leagues have all expressed an interest in having a two-tiered set-up for season 2020.
Whether these leagues are talking geographical or divisional set-ups remains to be seen.

Who should the PDFNL look at including to make it a two-tired competition and should it be regional or a divisional format?

So we know that the Kyabram, Murray and Picola leagues have all expressed an interest in having a two-tiered set-up for season 2020.
Whether these leagues are talking geographical or divisional set-ups remains to be seen.

Who should the PDFNL look at including to make it a two-tired competition and should it be regional or a divisional format?

No one leaving it the way it is would be perfect

"The Roar Is Back" your umpires are a joke. I've been to both days this weekend and I can say there has been one well umpired game, out of 8. These gents get paid 250 a game and seemingly don't know the rules or how to umpire.

[/QUOTE]
"The Roar Is Back" your umpires are a joke. I've been to both days this weekend and I can say there has been one well umpired game, out of 8. These gents get paid 250 a game and seemingly don't know the rules or how to umpire.
You have no idea what umpires are paid, whilst the only whole game you seen umpired was the reserve game lost . You want to blame umpires so be it .

You have no idea what umpires are paid, whilst the only whole game you seen umpired was the reserve game lost . You want to blame umpires so be it .
[/QUOTE]

I was there yesterday and was there till the end today. Don't think any reason to blame umpires for either reserves result whichever one you're speaking. Both teams were outplayed. If you want to keep your head in the sand and let your league become a bigger laughing stock good luck to you

I was there yesterday and was there till the end today. Don't think any reason to blame umpires for either reserves result whichever one you're speaking. Both teams were outplayed. If you want to keep your head in the sand and let your league become a bigger laughing stock good luck to you
Perhaps the accuracy of your posts, timming of your posts , dealings with you IRL and the veiws of others is used is valuing your veiws , rather than being a case of having head in the sand.
I think you'll find the incidence of serious injury / reports / investigations in PDFNL is less than 10% of the local regions average.

What’s the crack agree wit u but what do u expect
They choose a bloke wit a disability to be central umpire of a senior final lol.
League been a joke 4 a while now

It was rather humorous on Saturday when both central umpires were at one stage both standing in the forward/back pocket side by side.

I'm not trying to bag these blokes out. But it's scary if these are the best we have to pick from.

What’s the crack agree wit u but what do u expect
They choose a bloke wit a disability to be central umpire of a senior final lol.
League been a joke 4 a while now
Trying to insinate someone is disable and discriminate for such is descipably low even for you.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was rather humorous on Saturday when both central umpires were at one stage both standing in the forward/back pocket side by side.

I'm not trying to bag these blokes out. But it's scary if these are the best we have to pick from.
You are trying to bag the umpires out so don't shy away from it . Easy being an a armchair expert and wouldnt it be great if for a day the players were put under the same scrutiny. The errant kick out on the full, missed spoil or tackle.
Yep umpires make mistakes , but so does every player and every person. Funny enough in every league there is always someone willing to pick out the umpires , which generally occurs after they suffer a loss.

ey guys,,, my home town be it Berrigan ,,, whats your thoughts of them winning the flag ? See they have beaten Strathy twice this season and come up against them this weekend in a finals game ,,, See Waiaa have beaten them both games this season but only bt 2 or 3 goals ...

ey guys,,, my home town be it Berrigan ,,, whats your thoughts of them winning the flag ? See they have beaten Strathy twice this season and come up against them this weekend in a finals game ,,, See Waiaa have beaten them both games this season but only bt 2 or 3 goals ...

Berrigan should win again this weekend on the smaller Picola ground. Then should play winner of strathy waaia in a grand final at berrigan where they would have to start favourites

Injuries creeping in but

Credit where credit is due "The Roar Is Back" Umpires were good yesterday except for 3rd quarter of seniors when they lose control and forgot the rules. And today think throughout the day they let the games flow slot better and more freely then last week - only paying the blatantly obvious

So well done on the appointments

How finals footy can be different game so many times ,,, Berrigan have beat Strathy both times in the home and away rounds but get beaten by them today .
Berrigan reserve grade, unbeaten all year , get knocked off by Deni Rovers yesterday

Credit where credit is due "The Roar Is Back" Umpires were good yesterday except for 3rd quarter of seniors when they lose control and forgot the rules. And today think throughout the day they let the games flow slot better and more freely then last week - only paying the blatantly obvious

So well done on the appointments
No credit shall be given to me I have nothing to do with umpire appointments.

How finals footy can be different game so many times ,,, Berrigan have beat Strathy both times in the home and away rounds but get beaten by them today .
Berrigan reserve grade, unbeaten all year , get knocked off by Deni Rovers yesterday
Strathy to strong through the mid field scrappy game

injuries u say ,, like to which players
Angus coldwell, Mark McQualter, Ben Irvine , Trent Osbourne, Harley Middleton, Jack Robinson an jake Beams who went down in the first 10 minutes on Saturday with a serious eye injury. No excuses but pretty hard to cover that many injuries at this time of the year .an strathy were a well drilled team . Thank god for the second chance playing a team coming of a elimination final with a weeks rest ??? Funny finals system we have in place

Angus coldwell, Mark McQualter, Ben Irvine , Trent Osbourne, Harley Middleton, Jack Robinson an jake Beams who went down in the first 10 minutes on Saturday with a serious eye injury. No excuses but pretty hard to cover that many injuries at this time of the year .an strathy were a well drilled team . Thank god for the second chance playing a team coming of a elimination final with a weeks rest ??? Funny finals system we have in place
You should get all back this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back