Picola & District SE 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers mate.
I'm a fan of Goob! he was playing 2's not too long ago. now a key 1's player.
Glad I'm up the other end when ever I've played Tunga

I see Shepp East had a terrible start against rennie.
Frappel was Reported, he must be close to de-registration now?
Are the wheels falling off before finals even start?

I see Shepp East had a terrible start against rennie.
A win is a Win
Frappel was Reported, he must be close to de-registration now?
He was reported, and is still registered.
Are the wheels falling off before finals even start?
in 2012, Round 18 Katunga (bottom of ladder) 17.9-111 Defeated Shepparton East (top of ladder) 16.12-108
2012 Premiers: Shepparton East.
The wheels are always on. Good research though :thumbsu:

Pretty quiet in here.
Everyone looking forward to some finals Footy?
Any predictions for finals?

Mine are:
Shepp East to upset Waaiia in the qualifying Final in a boilover
Katty to stick with Dooke in the first half before blowing away a tired Katty outfit.

Tungumah to beat Shepp East in a hard contest
Waaiia to hit there straps and easily take care of Dookie

Waaiia to turn the tables on Shepp East with a dominant display

Then Tungumah to flex their muscles and win by 40 points in the Grand final after starting celebrations early in the 4th quarter.

But anything can happen in finals. Anyone think differently?

Pretty quiet in here.

Mine are:
Katty to stick with Dooke in the first half before blowing away a tired Katty outfit.

Then Tungumah to flex their muscles and win by 40 points in the Grand final after starting celebrations early in the 4th quarter.

I think Waaia will win the qualifying .

Pretty quiet in here.

Mine are:

The Boys certainly got a touch up. Shepp East had a few Key players missing, but I did hear that Waaia had some handy players out too!
Silver Lining: They don't have to play Tungamah at all (unless they make the grand final)

I think your pretty much on the money. I also think the only Decent game to watch in the seniors will potentially be when Waaia Play Shepp East to make the Granny. every other game would have a $1.20 Favourite!

They should win it next year anyway.
What's happened to the PDFL, a lot of money been thrown around.

Lewis $2,500 per game
Player payments within PDFNL are less than any other league from the area . Might be wrong but think Waaia would have 5 under 17's playing in seniors semi today and Tungamah would have similar . Likewise in the NW strathy will have 5 under 17's in the senior GF side and Jerilderie will have at 4.
$2500 a game total match payments perhaps ?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Player payments within PDFNL are less than any other league from the area . Might be wrong but think Waaia would have 5 under 17's playing in seniors semi today and Tungamah would have similar . Likewise in the NW strathy will have 5 under 17's in the senior GF side and Jerilderie will have at 4.
Tosser

They should win it next year anyway.
What's happened to the PDFL, a lot of money been thrown around.

Lewis $2,500 per game

$2500 can't be correct. No way a club would pay $45k for a bloke. If the committee allows it, it's very irresponsible. I can't see that being the case.

Id be surprised if player payments in this league were any less than any other league of similar standard!
Look at the reigning premiers
Coach $25k
3-4 on $500 per game
3-4 on $250
The rest on base $50-150
That's a conservative estimate and still adds up to over $95 -100,000 and It doesn't look like slowing down anytime soon.

Id be surprised if player payments in this league were any less than any other league of similar standard!
Look at the reigning premiers
Coach $25k
3-4 on $500 per game
3-4 on $250
The rest on base $50-150
That's a conservative estimate and still adds up to over $95 -100,000 and It doesn't look like slowing down anytime soon.
That's if your figures are correct.

EXCLUSIVE: THE AFL has formally decided to abolish the substitute rule from next season and reduce interchange rotations. HAVE YOUR SAY

View article...

will the PDFL follow? should they?
Why would they when it is having great success at developing future players ? Those that have embraced it appear to love it .
What is your issue with it ?
Would you rather go back to 3 on the bench ?

Last edited:
Why would they when it is having great success at developing future players ? Those that have embraced it appear to love it .
What is your issue with it ?
Would you rather go back to 3 on the bench ?

I was just sharing a news article mate?
I never said I had an issue with it? your a grumpy old thing this morning aren't you!?

post script. as long as I don't ever get a red vest I don't care haha.
& I would not go back to 3 on the bench.

How dareth thou questioneth roar or wilty's opinion on their league and their forum! we art only peasants to the pdfl, not gods liketh them.

goeth backeth to whence thou crawl'd from thou measly scum! thy opnion is not valid hither, so keepeth it to thy self!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back