Picola & District South East 2010 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
rennie recruits: jason wild, dylan flanagan, damien medwin (tassie), james mango (coburg: met him friday at pub and big, fit looking unit), and big shed boy aka sean clarke (yarra).

rennie recruits: jason wild, dylan flanagan, damien medwin (tassie), james mango (coburg: met him friday at pub and big, fit looking unit), and big shed boy aka sean clarke (yarra).

I don't think wildy has signed yet but would be handy if he does, Damien played there a few years ago and is a good player kicked a few goals last year in tassie, I think you will find his name is Daniel mangan and he is from spotswood and played in alot of there flags.

Was there a bit of disagreement b/n Wild & Katty, coz at his age (getting near the end of it), you would think he would've stuck around to help them out coz from the outside looking in, I reckon he was good for the joint. Unless there are some demons in the closet, and with all footy clubs, this could well be the case.
In any case, good luck to him wherever he goes, coz the few times I played against him, I found him a real competitior and I was really impressed with how he went about it and communicated with the young group he had at Katty:thumbsu: Are they any closer to sealing a deal with a coach?

I don't think wildy has signed yet but would be handy if he does, Damien played there a few years ago and is a good player kicked a few goals last year in tassie, I think you will find his name is Daniel mangan and he is from spotswood and played in alot of there flags.

Katty would be disappointed in losing Wildy, if he has gone to rennie, as i heard they were keen for him to stay on as a player an help out some of the younger guys develop.
Losing Flanagan (rennie) and Gardner (tungamah) as well they were nearly there only players who could kick goals last year to.

Was there a bit of disagreement b/n Wild & Katty, coz at his age (getting near the end of it), you would think he would've stuck around to help them out coz from the outside looking in, I reckon he was good for the joint. Unless there are some demons in the closet, and with all footy clubs, this could well be the case.
In any case, good luck to him wherever he goes, coz the few times I played against him, I found him a real competitior and I was really impressed with how he went about it and communicated with the young group he had at Katty:thumbsu: Are they any closer to sealing a deal with a coach?

was told that there was a verbal agreement that he was to coach yarra after ednie but that didnt happen and that katy wanted him to take a pay cut. also heard he signed with berrigan and that came from someone involved with saints

Something like this?

Shepp East
Rennie
Tungamah
Waaia
Katandra
Dookie
Katunga
Katamatite

Thank god im not!!!! Any rumours circling around the traps that are worth puttin on here?? Hey whispering jesus where are you these days hows it looking down at the hoppers? Would think they would be right up there next year!! Apparently dookie could have a few heading back to shepp after byers took the job on so could be some quality players lost there although they have great juniors!! Still seems like waaia is the sleeping giant what an effort it could be if they go from bottom to top in space of 12 months? what are your thoughts nutta you would no a bit about there recruits?:cool:

whispering jesus must be in hell not heaven with a permanent red card by the looks of things!

according to the yarra paper you can add ben james (ex yarra and mul), dean bigger (ex yarra) plus a few younger yarra boys looking for an opprtunity. they are some good ins.

was told that there was a verbal agreement that he was to coach yarra after ednie but that didnt happen and that katy wanted him to take a pay cut. also heard he signed with berrigan and that came from someone involved with saints

training with rennie and yarra. only a ridiculous money offer would entice wildy up to the saints.

massive cash being thrown around this year but does buying flags really help a small club survive?? time will tell and i hope the rumour i heard that the majority of rennie's so called "executive" commitee are standing down next year is untrue

massive cash being thrown around this year but does buying flags really help a small club survive?? time will tell and i hope the rumour i heard that the majority of rennie's so called "executive" commitee are standing down next year is untrue

massive cash? care to expand on that one?

your second comment (deleted) is pathetic mate. ok to talk rumours about players comings and goings etc, but that is an ill informed dig at volunteers who have (from where I'm sitting) put in a pretty fine effort to get the club from winning stuff all games of footy (and going backwards quick) between 2006 and 2009, to where they are now. talk footy or put your name to your comments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

your second comment is pathetic mate. ok to talk rumours about players comings and goings etc, but that is an ill informed dig at volunteers who have (from where I'm sitting) put in a pretty fine effort to get the club from winning stuff all games of footy (and going backwards quick) between 2006 and 2009, to where they are now. talk footy. not sh#t. or put your name to your comments.

most players are volunteers trying to keep a club going too and like I said I hope that the RUMOURS i heard are false.

your second comment (deleted) is pathetic mate. ok to talk rumours about players comings and goings etc, but that is an ill informed dig at volunteers who have (from where I'm sitting) put in a pretty fine effort to get the club from winning stuff all games of footy (and going backwards quick) between 2006 and 2009, to where they are now. talk footy or put your name to your comments.

Im sniffing that the plague could be a.k.a Whispering jesus??????? very touchy!!:D

Katandra to commence training tonight under Dan O'Reilly.

Refer to training schedule mailed out for venues over the pre-season. If you would like a schedule, private message me and I will organise one for you.

Training begins Dec 15 for Shepp East followed by a BBQ and the AGM... We need someone to cook the BBQ ... any takers ... RAMNUTS????

Oi give it a wash seen ya in the shep market place yesterday and ya looked at me and snobbed me whats the go hahaha

Oi give it a wash seen ya in the shep market place yesterday and ya looked at me and snobbed me whats the go hahaha

haha the day i met you i,d had way to many cold ones so remembering your face becomes a battle!! my apologies gambi boy and why u in shepp anyway???:D

read your initial post before parts of it were thankfully deleted. as a neutral footy supporter it is interesting to talk footy in yarra and mul with people from all the clubs. yarra and mul fc boys are positive about their season 2010 and for next year. they aren't hooking into each other or their opposition. the rennie boys are happy with this year and are keen for 2011 to keep improving. they arent bagging out anyone or any club. but all im hearing the last few weeks from tunga people is sniping and bitching. most of it is directed at rennie. their budget, their players, committee. not from all tunga people though as there are some good ones out there. but its really getting boring. its also helping neutral footy people in yarra mul decide who they will be supporting next year. tunga had some good leaders a few years ago out there when they were on the up who seem to have left or stepped back a bit. this would not have happenned under them. good luck next year tunga but please do something about the big mouths in your club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back