• BMT

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • Steak and cheese

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Veggie Delite

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No toasted, gotta microwave it, and you my friend must never have encountered a subway melt, I'm just making an assumption here but you must be under 25? A subway melt is turkey, ham, bacon plus cheese, microwaved then add salads (this is pre-toaster days). They've since come out with other "melts" but the original one is that one.
I wish i was under 25.

I just got melt mixed up with pizza.

Been a while since I had a melt!

How does uber eats work?

Does the guy just order the sub i want and bring it to me?

How much would $8 sub of the day cost?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Your order will go to that subway you order from and they will make it. Then someone comes and picks it up for you, and then delivers it. I dont think you can get the $8 subs on there. Because shops know most of their Uber customers are either lazy or drunk, they often jack up the prices. You also have to pay a $6.95 delivery fee. Most of the time you're better off ordering in person.

images

Unlike the rock hard Optus Stadium surface, this fluffy soft white bread sub with ham and salad is like walking on a cloud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw on the side of a bus this morning that subway are doing some cheesy-garlic-bread-and-meatball concoction? That could be worth a go...

Can’t remember the last time I had white bread at Subway. IHC or Rye or gtfo.

Actually on that note, #ReturnTheHoneyOat
I asked for Honey Oat bread like a year after they stopped making it at my local Subway and the workers looked very confused.

So I just went and bought a jar of Wescobee's finest and slathered it over a multigrain. The effect was disturbing to say the least.

Back